“Nice hotel, fine for stopover.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai

You added Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai to your Saves list
Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zabeel Road 2nd | PO Box 9622, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
City Breaks
Ranked #209 of 512 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Nice hotel, fine for stopover.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Novotel for 4 nights whilst on a stop over from London to Australia. The hotel inside is very grand, just like everything else in Dubai.
I was slightly anxious as it was one of the cheaper hotels we had found, but to my surprise it was great!
Good location, nice pool and free shuttle bus to and from the beach which was a bonus. Nice clean rooms, only down side I would say is the food and drink inside the hotel was very pricey.
I would stay again if I ever went back, for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Greetings from Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward, thank you once again!

We look forward to welcoming you at Novotel World Trade Centre in the near future.

Email address: H5261-AM@accor.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was at this hotel from 22th of June till 25th. I arrived late at night and at reception desk I felt so comfortable because of friendly welcome of hotel staffs. My check in didn’t take so long and after 10 minutes I was at my room. The room was clean and tidy. Novotel WTC is quite place and during time of my stay , I felt so relax and nothing disturbed me. I think this hotel can be good chose for those people who are Dubai for business.
Hotel bar (Blue bar ) has very impressive atmosphere and in few days of week you can listen to live music. The bar man was so polite and he work so fast. I was at this bar twice and I enjoyed so much because of live Arabic music. It was wonderful night and the singer was so great. Actually, he sang an old Arabian song which took me back to my childhood. I don’t know Arabic language but do recommended to listen Arabian song. They are really wonderful.
Hotel location isn’t very far from metro satiation but you have to walk for 6 or 7 minutes to station. Novotel group are consist four hotel in Dubai . One of my friends introduced this hotel to me and I am really satisfied with his suggestion. Finally I want to say thank to Mr “Islam Abbas” for his great help and hospitality during my staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, July 2, 2014

Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have stayed in many Novotels around the world on business trips and to be honest I did not like that much, as they are all just the same - so when you wake up, you may have trouble to remember whether you are in Sao Paolo or Moscow ;)

However, this particular Novotel I really like and look forward to staying in it while in Dubai. Yes, it has high standard and it is walking distance to the fairground and metro station taking you to the city centre in 30min etc. - it has all been said.
But it also has this surprisingly different atmosphere, like in a not-chain hotel. Maybe it is because the staff is so pleasant and helpful, and remembers you. Or coz there is a nice, big swimming pool, a chill out area and a small library (not common for business, fairground hotels ;). Also, the breakfast is splendid and there are many options for vegetarians (not common at all).

A great stay for travellers attending fairs and conventions (other may prefer more centrally located hotels).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, June 29, 2014

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I read the reviews and was dreading to stay here. However as a delegate attending a convention at WTC, Novotel was designated a congress hotel with a competitive price to boot. I stayed for 4 nights and was pleasantly surprised. The check in was smooth. My group was thoughtfully assigned rooms on the same Level 4. Unfortunately, there was some renovation at Level 5 and one afternoon nap was spoiled. The rooms were of a good size, clean and well equipped. Breakfast was good. We had a great time at the bar near the lobby - ladies' night on Tuesday. Being so near the convention was a great factor for our comfort as the temperature soared to 40 degrees Celsius. The staff was exceptional.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dehradun, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We visited Dubai in December during Christmas week and stayed in Novotel .. It's more of a business hotel so we found it ok. They have free wifi however complimentary breakfast spread was not great especially for vegetarians ... They have shuttle services to few malls that's good ... They also have way taxi service easily available outside hotel .. The room n whic we stayed was small fir three people

• Stayed December 2013
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Greetings from Dubai!

We very much appreciate your constructive feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of the areas requiring their attention.

Ramallah, West Bank And Gaza
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The smell of the room was terrible also the sounds from the close streets is obvious in addition to the terrible experience with valet parking as they were very rude and non- professional as they arguing with customers

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Greetings from Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.