Stayed one night. Location seemed to be in middle of a building site, so difficult to rate any ambience at all. Room was OK, shower etc OK but overall pretty standard, and the amenities were not bad. Pool is tiny and right by the restaurant, not one to lounge by. Small bar seems to be staffed by people who don't care. Asked for an iced tea, and got a can.
Had breakfast in restaurant, which was unremarkable.
Staff was mixed. Check-in staff at 3AM were pretty unhelpful (like me at 3AM I guess), but concierge was amazing, couldn't do enough. Printed out boarding passes from an e-mail I sent him. Check-in staff didn't give me or a colleague the key to the minibar, so they didn't make any money from me that way. The hotel was rammed because of Gulfood exhibition next door.
Generally OK, but Dubai has better (and much better)
- Also Known As:
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Dubai
- Accor World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai is a 4 star hotel ideal for guests on a business trip to Dubai. The hotel forms part of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition complex and offers eight meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotelis conveniently located in the central business district, close to the main attractions of the city and only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Rates do not include 10 percent taxes and 10 percent service charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.