If like most tourists visiting Dubai you want to see the glamour and glitz of this city, it's best to stay at the centre of all this, Sheikh Zayed Road. For those that know Dubai's history, know very well that the first ever skyscraper in Dubai, for that mattter the UAE, was the World Trade Centre. Host to many of the most famous exhibitions in the region. This building from the 80s still stands and maintains its value amidst the glamourous steal and glass structures. The convention centre and trade centre is the location of the Novotel I am rating here. The reason for this introduction is to give credence to the hotel's location. And then when you consider that it is central to the current Dubai this location is great. The hotel is 4 stars, breakfast is very nice, rooms are small but considering that most hotels these days are not family friendly forcing a small gentelman's family of four, to take two rooms, this hotel has a wonderful policy which I encourage, they consider kids to be 16 or lower. And the really best part is their room has a double bed and a sofa bed that unfolds to a double bed. The staff are very nice, good service reasonably fast and friendly. The spa is nice, checking in was quite reasonable and check out was really quick. If you rent a car they have a complimentary valet service for guests. Of course the hotel does have one drawback and that is the convention centre next door to it, there are large groups coming to the hotel and it can get intermittently crowded, but since the hotel is well used to this you will not feel anything in the service even the lifts up and down, no hassle. But like I said the crowds may not be your cup of tea, I mean groups of 50 and more signing up in the lobby etc.
All in all we liked this hotel and for one more year if we visit we could stay since our kids are getting close to the 16 age limit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai is a 4 star hotel ideal for guests on a business trip to Dubai. The hotel forms part of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition complex and offers eight meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotelis conveniently located in the central business district, close to the main attractions of the city and only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Rates do not include 10 percent taxes and 10 percent service charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Dubai
- Accor World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Dubai