“I became a regular!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
1st Floor, Mirdif City Centre,Emirates Road, Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
971 42515161
Dining options: Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“I became a regular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

If you are looking for a lebanese restaurtant in Dubai, Leila is a great place to go to!
I have been to some other pricier lebanese restaurants in the area but I don't need those anymore since I found Leila! The food tastes great, the service is great, and the value for money is great, too. My husband and I aren't big eaters, so we usually order the big mixed grills and the stuffed eggplants (sometimes we add an appetizer like the grilled cheese sticks) and have tea and a small bottle of water, for which we usually pay around 150 - 200 AED.
The atmosphere is really nice, with arabic music and sometimes their 2 cute love birds might start chirping :)
What I love the most about this restaurant is their Zaatar buns! I could eat those everyday. But unfortunately they only serve 2 buns each time i go there, whereas other hot bread keeps coming! (might depend on what your order contains)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

55% Recommend
  • Arabic first
Vienna, Austria
“newly opened on emaar blvd”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had heard a great deal about this new arabic restaurant and decided to visit for saturday breakfast. We sat outside and the restaurant was not so busy at 11am. The food was not great and the coffee was horrible (turkish coffee at the end was good though), the food portions were not lavish and when we ordered the speciality eggs, it looked like one egg only. The staff was good and reliable and people were having shisha at that time. The decor is well done inside too. Would i go back? not in a hurry but wont put up too much resistance to try it again sometime. Especially if they work on their coffees (which is vital for breakfast)

Visited January 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent mediterranean mezza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We have been 2 this place a couple of times where the mezzas they provide are just awsome.. Starting from Tabouleh, Ma2ane2 "sausages", fried cheese rolls, chikken wings with lemon and butter, and many more which I cant remember. Go there and see for yourself. I think management needs to train staff on courtesy and etiquettes and ways of greeting walking in customers. Other than that, a good experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The best lebanese in dubai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

This place does everything well.
Their mezze's really feel home made and fresh. So is there other dishes. I recommend to try their healthy chicken . Very tasty , tastes fresh and feels organic

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Lebanese Food in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Loved the entire experience! The food was impeccable, the interior is beautiful and super relaxing to chill with friends and the staff were super friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is on the hunt for great arabic food. I'm super excited that they will also be opening up a branch in Downtown Dubai this November - will drop by there much more regularly!

• Visited October 2012