“Best Italian resturant in all GCC!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armani/Ristorante

Armani/Ristorante
Armani Hotel | Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Downtown Dubai)
+971 4 888 3444
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 5,774 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Armani/Ristorante draws on the rich gastronomic traditions of Italian regions to deliver a menu that blends traditional recipes with modern interpretations. The restaurants refined interior features the expansive Enoteca a special library featurings over 800 labels.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Best Italian resturant in all GCC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Everything about this resturant was just perfect! Took my wife on our anniversary, And we were lucky black truffles were in season! The view is fantastic on Burj Khalifa water fountain please make sure you ask for a fountain table to watch the show if you don't most probably you will get a kitchen table which is nice but fountain view is better, A beautiful terrace bar at the entrance were you can have a drink before dinner! All in all an excellent classy place! Hands down best Italian resturant in Dubai and maybe all GCC.

Visited April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review “Best Italian resturant in all GCC!”. The team and I are delighted by the beautiful comments. As you very well experienced, it is very important to us to ensure a great experience for every guest and I am glad that we could succeed with you.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back - especially we will open the terrace for Armani/Ristorante, hope you will have a fantastic dining experience with us again.

Once again thank you for your review.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is one if the best restaurants I have ever been to. The service is second to none as is the food. We had starters, mains and a desert, for main I had the pappardelle with sausage which is the best pasta dish I have had, my husband had the risotto on the waiters recommendation and again this was cooked perfectly.
The waiting staff are constantly addressing you by name, and brought us tasting samplers throughout the meal. The on site manager pays your table visit at the end of the night to see if you are ok . The restaurant itself is stunning, it's very chic. We were lucky enough to have a booth facing the fountains so got a brilliant view throughout the evening.
I really cannot praise this restaurant enough this was our last night in Dubai and it really made our trip. I cannot wait for our next visit.

Visited July 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review “Outstanding restaurant”. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. The team and I are glad that following our philosophy of elegance and simplicity we could exceed your expectations and you could spend a memorable evening with us,especially the last night in Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you back to Armani/Ristorante in the near future.

Thank you again for your review.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Surpassed our high expectations, food and service exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Party of 4 visited Armani Ristorante for dinner (arrived 2000hrs) in mid July. It was Ramadan so fairly quiet, and that is my only minor criticism - the atmosphere was quite subdued for obvious reasons and only 1/3 of tables in use. That aside, the setting is great, the minimalist Armani slick entrance giving way to a very elegant dining room with the lively kitchen right in the heart of the restaurant with all the cooking action in full view. Only the tables at the far end from the entrance have the spectacular Dubai Fountain view so request that if it's important to you. From the start the service was superb, the attention to detail first class, and the pace of the meal was just right for us. And the food - certainly in my top 10 of all time: the burrata cheese the best I have tasted, the beef and salmon carpaccios both excellent, the monkfish perfectly cooked, and risotto texture just right. All in all, a magnificent evening. Pricey though - some hidden gems in the wine list at £120-200 a bottle but otherwise the list was very expensive. Overall we paid about £90/head for food and £85/head for wine. If you want very high end Italian, I've not seen better.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest,

The team would like to thank you for your wonderful review “Surpassed our high expectations, food and service exquisite”. Chef and I are so glad to see you evaluate our signature dish burrata cheese the best you have tasted. It is great to read that you classify the restaurant within your TOP 10, which makes us all very proud. If you have the chance to visit Dubai again, the team and I would love to have your company for another great meal.

Once again thank you and looking forward to meet you soon.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Awful service - very bland - pretentious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We booked whilst in a stop over in Dubai, after travelling to Kuala Lumpur/Borneo/Bali. This was a major disappointment. It is far too overpriced and not good value, we expected the price to be high due to location and name, but drink prices are just ridiculous. The venue is very smart but lacks soul no background music at all. The menu is "very bland" and food is average at best. The service is something like "faulty towers", overly fussy and do not make you feel relaxed by continually asking questions, and then getting both drinks order and food order incorrect. Upon this discovery, more fussy waiters convincing each other and us why it went wrong.
Overall vastly overpriced, poor service, average food. Quite clearly you pay for this being an "Armani Restaurant". Armani makes great clothes, perhaps they should stick to this.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Andrea F, Manager at Armani/Ristorante, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad you decided to share your opinion with us and I can ensure that it will be taken under consideration for the future. Please accept my sincere apologies that we could not meet your expectations in value of the restaurant and it is disappointing to note that you did not receive the experience that we usually provide.

It is unfortunate that on this occasion we were not able to achieve the correct balance of value versus luxury that was being sought.

Once again please accept my sincere apology. We very much hope to welcome you back in the near future and will strive to ensure that on this occasion we are able to achieve the high standards of service and excellence that we aspire to.

Kindest regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Stunning Dinner with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Sensational views from our table over the Burj Khalifa fountains was matched by the professionalism of the staff and with beautiful food made the evening one to remember. The staff were able to provide information and answers to all queries related to the food. The service was impeccable with four waiters simultaneously delivering each course of food to us. The wine selection was good and the wines I had chosen earlier were ready for us as soon as we sat down. The chosen food, for all of us, met our expectations and more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Andrea F, Manager at Armani/Ristorante, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

The team and I would like to thank you for your fantastic comment ' Stunning Dinner with Friends'.
I am delighted by your great comments on the whole dining experience from service to culinary aspect.
We definitely are looking forward to welcome you back to Armani/Ristorante for another great evening together.

Thank you again for your review.