“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Gourmet

Le Gourmet
Jumeirah 1- Beach Road | between the Grand Mosque & Spinneys, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
344 4220
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,734 of 5,607 Restaurants in Dubai
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We held our son's 2nd birthday party at Le Gourmet last Sept 13. The Restaurant manager and the staff are all accommodating.

The place and ambience was nice. Although during the party, we felt it to be a little hot inside which I think they can work on checking their A/c. The washrooms are clean and well maintained. I could rate this as 4 out of 5.

The staff who assisted us during the party were great. Ratish made sure the things we needed were there. And all three stayed till last minute. 5 out of

For the food, we have ordered salad,, sushi platter, mini pizza, chicken nuggets, spaghetti, sweet and sour fish, roast beef with mashed potato, oriental chicken and fried rice.The dishes were all cooked well and tasted great. Although the oriental chicken tasted a little dry. Most of our guest loved the sushi so I would give the food rating as 4 out of 5.

Price that was quoted to us was reasonable.

All in all it's 4 out of 5

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Sushi Bar Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm sure this review will sound repetitive but oh well! I'm craving sushi and want to rave about Le Gourmet Sushi Bar. When it comes to sushi I'm more of a sashimi and nigiri person. I always lean towards ordering traditional style sushi. Le Gourmet Sushi Bar is one of the best and arguably "The best" sushi in Jumeirah . I've been coming here for last few month and have never had a bad experience. Fish taste soooo fresh. Those of you that are sushi lovers and haven't been....need to go. It's an experience that you won't forget especially if you sit at the Sushi Bar. You can see the live preparation cutting, rolling and enjoying the amazing food.

Anyway! Come here. It's delicious. Make a reservation at least one days in advance. You won't regret it.

• Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“nice cafe in the heart of Dubai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I always like to try some new restaurants and cafes which have an outside sitting. We have been fortunate this year as it is still possible to eat outside as long as you are not too far from the beach where you can feel the evening breeze. Le Gourmet has a very pleasant outdoor sitting, with comfortable sofas and rattan furniture.There is also a massive fan (at least 80 inch wide!) which will guarantee eating outside is a pleasant experience. There is an extensive a la carte menu as well as fixed price sushi/sashimi buffet. We had italian food and it was very good. the calzone pizzas were impressive in size and my pasta arabiata was good too.My friend had grilled salmon and it was cooked to perfection.The children had various pizzas and they liked them too.Bread is brought to your table free of charge and is delicious. As our mains were quite filling we did not have desserts. Instead we had mint Morrocan tea served in a typical teapot.The tea was very good too. Service was prompt and efficient and the bill was very reasonable as only soft drinks and water are served. We will come back to try the Japanese food next time.

• Visited June 2013
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Ambiance and Food in Once”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was just an accident when we discover this restaurant and after that we regularly visit the place... For business, family and friends. One of my friend celebrated her birthday here and she was happy! I'm glad they like the place, food and service.:)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Didn't like it...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went with the family for dinner last friday....the place is ok, they have a terrace with nice view, but I wouldn't recomend any fish dishes...we order calamary and it was smelly and also octopus that it looks like a squid really...we ask for pizza at the end, that it was quite ok. Having so many other options arround...mmmmm

• Visited September 2012