“Best Wagyu Steak in Dubai” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Wagyu Steak in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Took my girlfriend for our anniversary to West 14th and was not disappointed at all, by far the best service and Wagyu steak in Dubai. Just make sure you know how to get there or take a cab as signage and directions are poor from the street. Once parked you are greeted and chauffeured by golf cart to the entrance.

Friendly waiters and staff make you feel welcome and at home, great views and live music set the tone nicely, freshly baked bread was great but as mentioned before the BEST Wagyu Steak in Dubai with delicious mashed potatoes went down a treat with the wine.

Thoroughly enjoyed our night out and will definitely be back soon, thanks to Manish who made sure we were well looked after.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michael N, General Manager at West 14th New York Grill and Bar, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on West 14th with the Trip Advisor community.

I am glad to read that you took great liking of our Wagyu steak and mashed potatoes. Please be certain that I have shared your lovely comments with the chef.

It is also great to hear that our staff has provided you with exceptional service, that you enjoyed our spectacular view of Dubai Marina’s skyline as well as our live music.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

“Worth another try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The location and the design of West 14th is nice and many of my friends highly recommended it to me for steak. However, I have tried a few days ago for the ladies night. I have to say that I was a bit disappointed, as there were kids running around, the drinks were a bit boring and there are just so many other bars in Dubai which offer nicer ladies night on a Tuesday. I will probably not return for drinks only, but I will go for dinner or lunch to see what the steak is all about.

• Visited November 2013
Michael N, General Manager at West 14th New York Grill and Bar, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review on your recent visit to West 14th.
I was pleased to read you enjoyed our location and restaurant design but was however concerned to read about the inconveniences you experienced during our “Heels in the City” Ladies Night. I would like to ask you to please send us an email to social.ibnbattuta@moevenpick.com with your contact details as I would like for our team to contact you.
I look forward to receiving your email and hope to be able to welcome you back at West 14th Restaurant soon.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Although a bit difficult to find, this restaurant on the outer fringe of The Palm is very good. We had excellent steak, including British ribeye and US sirloin - both were very good. With tasty sauces and interesting vegetables it was an enjoyable meal. The outside terrace has very good views at night of the skyscrapers of the Marina area and hotel swimming pool.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Michael N, General Manager at West 14th New York Grill and Bar, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Adele,
Thank you for sharing your review on your recent dining experience at West 14th Restaurant.
I was very pleased to read you enjoyed our steaks and side orders to such extent, as well as our wonderful views over the Dubai Marina Skyline.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
“Sumptuous steak with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great destination restaurant serving the whole gamut of steak plus paraphernalia ....choose your steak knife from the box as if it was a cigar, choose your mustard and pickle from scores of worldwide flavours. Enjoyed the knowledgable staff who could explain to my family why one type of beef will taste different from the next. Overall a must do fort he best steak I've ever had.

Visited October 2013
Michael N, General Manager at West 14th New York Grill and Bar, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Billy,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on your recent dining experience at West 14th.
I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your meal to such extent, especially our knife box, sauce cart and of course the service offered by our team. I will make sure to personally share your kind comments with them.
We thank you for the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
“Mouthwatering Rib-eye”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Although the restaurant is located in an apartment complex on The Palm, making parking or taxi service a bit of a pain, the food and drinks rival many of the best restaurants in town, and is certainly worth a visit.

Visited July 2013
Michael N, General Manager at West 14th New York Grill and Bar, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
I was very pleased to read you enjoyed our dining and drinks offering to such extent and thank you for your recommendation. In regards to your feedback on the parking and taxi service, I would like to mention that we do offer a self parking area for guests as well as a taxi waiting bay at the front of the Oceana Beach Club and a “buggy” service which transports guests from the self parking area to the restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.