“Above and beyond special” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Jumeirah Road | 25th Floor, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai 11416, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 366 5866
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 5,569 Restaurants in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Latin, Argentinean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A true taste of Latin passion. Samba beats, stunning views and authentic Latin American cuisine gives La Parrilla a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere. A meat lovers paradise, the restaurant offers an alternative dining destination for quality food set against a 25th floor vantage point. With a name that literally means 'The Grill', La Parrilla exudes sizzling meats and Latin American style from the every moment you arrive. With cooked to perfection signature steaks and spectacular views across the Arabian Gulf and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, La Parrilla offers a world class venue that simultaneously combines grace and traditional flavors in a Dubai elegant setting. Although La Parrilla is rapidly becoming recognised as the place to visit for an impeccable steak selection, the restaurant also offers a surprising choice of seafood and vegetarian dishes for those who don't fancy the highly recommended Wagyu Beef main. Suitable for a lavish evening out or a great romantic venue to impress that special someone, La Parrilla offers a dining opportunity to taste the regions flavors and experience a refreshing blend of culinary excellence alongside luxurious surroundings. **Please make a reservation before arrival.
“Above and beyond special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

After searching through the Internet and magazines to find the perfect place to take my boyfriend for his birthday I decided on La Parilla in JBH.

The date fell in the middle of Ramadan and when I called for a reservation I was told that due to Ramadan there was no entertainment. Apparently there is usual belly dance type entertainment.

We arrived at 8pm (thurs eve) and we were the first into the restaurant. As it was very quiet we asked of we could walk the grounds of JBH first and come back later. They were very happy for us to do this and we got some great pictures of the Burj al Arab on our walk.

We were seated near to the window which had perfect views of burj al arab and a marina and very quickly our drinks order was taken.

I placed my handbag on the floor beside me and a waiter ran over and gave me a cushion to put my bag on!

We ordered 8 tapas style starters, a steak and a mixed grill. The waiter didn't have a pad and paper but memorised the whole order (including some adjustments) and repeated it back to us! Amazing service!

We were worried our order may be slightly wrong as we ordered so much and he didn't write it down but everything came and was perfect.

The chef gave us a 'complimentary starter' before bringing out our very nice and well presented tapas. The steaks/mixed grill was cooked to perfection.

The ambience was perfect too.

We were too full for dessert but there was a great selection.

As it was my boyfriends birthday the delivered a chocolate cake (enough to feed 4!) for us to have. Which we had boxed to take home.

The chef came out before we settled the bill to ensure everything was ok with out meals. A very personal touch.

I was meaning to tell me boyfriend about the entertainment but totally forgot as the night was perfect. The hostess apologises as we were leaving that there was no entertainment.

Total bill with a bottle of wine was around 1400dhs. Every penny was worth it!

(Entertainer book has buy one get one free meals for here too).

Thank you la Parilla for my best meal in Dubai.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My best Latin American restaurant in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The Food, Show, and the service are always the best. They serve great juicy steaks. However, I also suggest the Mix Grill Platter or the Grilled cubes of meat served on a sword. Try to get a table near the band to watch the Tango & Salsa dance show or near the window to enjoy the view.

• Visited November 2012
Donetsk, Ukraine
“La Parrilla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just came back from Dubai couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed my dinner in La Parrilla. The staff is attentive, the ambience is great and the view and the steaks are superlatives. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody travelling to Dubai. 10 out of 10! By the way, just fantastic entertainment!!!

• Visited November 2012
“heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

must visit place in d world..response in this hotel is so good.foods r differant.atmosphere is good.

London, United Kingdom
“Good meat, great dancers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went here based on TA recommendationd and weren't left disappointed.

The food was good with my medium-rare Lomo cooked to perfection, very juicy and extremely tasty. The service was also very good although 1 slight comment would be to leave more time between each course. Whilst we had a latish 9pm sitting we could have done with more time to sit and appreciate the good food that was being served.

If you do go you have 2 options. You can sit by the window and get a greta view of Al Burj/ Dubai or sit nearer the middle where you'll get entertained by the most fantastic and flexible tango dancers with great South American/ Spanish-type music making a great accompaniant for the evening.

The wine was also good but like the rest of Dubai pricey, but hey you need a decent red to help appreciate the good red meat.

Thoroughly recommended and worth a visit and on your way out drop down a floor and have a couple of cocktails on the 24th floor at the Uptown Bar.

• Visited October 2012