all in all: AWESOME
+ great location
+ facilities of hilton jbr resort can be used
+ great staff
+ great gym
+ late check-in (1 am) was perfect...they even upgraded me
- the room was non smoking but it smelled constantly like sbdy smoked in there. might be an a/c issue.
when I called reception they imm offered me another room
- construction is going on at the beach. no prob during night in terms of noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Residences is located on Jumeirah Beach, within easy access of Sheikh Zayed Road. The Hotel sits alongside Jumeirah Beach Residence and is surrounded by beautiful boutiques, al fresco dining and modern day Arabic culture on The Walk, Dubai's bustling outdoor shopping avenue. Choose between contemporary loft apartments, an exclusive penthouse, spacious studios and luxurious two, three or four bedroom apartments, spread over 43 floors. With a vast choice of accommodation, temperature controlled outdoor pool, a modern gym, two modern restaurants Crave and Hartisan, a wine bar called the Grape Escape and a stunning roof top lounge bar, Pure Sky Lounge. Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Residences offers the perfect base from which to explore the cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Guests of the Residences also have access to the facilities of the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort including their spa, kids club, private beach and nine restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Dubai The Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.