“DO NOT USE WILL RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE OF DUBAI” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Safari in Dubai

Safari in Dubai
205, Second Floor, Old Labor Office Building, Hor Al Anz East | Deira, Dubai 111306, United Arab Emirates
971 4 2972512
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 452 Activities in Dubai
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Dubai offers travel organizers a destination, which is new and different, combining variety and excitement with professional destination management services and top quality hotels. Dubai’s unique attraction is that it brings together in a single, accessible location the highest standards of comfort and convenience with the adventure of Arabia-from the bustling souks to the majestic desert. An exotic destination with a cosmopolitan lifestyle, Dubai has the right mix to make it the ideal Solution for the incentive travel planner.The exciting Desert Safari starts when we pick you up in a new 4x4 from your hotel and take you towards the Desert.
London, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“DO NOT USE WILL RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE OF DUBAI”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have been to dubai before and I have been for the desert safari experience and let me know you it was AMAZING. Second time I went I was with family and wanted them to have the same experience I did, but unfortunately it was with this company and it SUCKED!!

We were definately looking forward to the dersert safari. I had already paid the driver whilst going on anothe experience for the desert safari and the hire of 2 quad bike. I called your company to let them know that I had already paid for the quad bikes hire and I was told that this information will be given to the people on the day of the desert safari.

But when my family got to the actual desert camp I was told that I would have to paid for the quad bikes again. I told the driver who drove us through the desert, that we had already paid for the bike and he said he would call you to ask. After 5 minutes, he drove off in the car and did not even call you. After speaking to 3 different drivers one of them said it was fine as he knew about the payment already being made. As a company it should be your responsibilty to make sure that the drivers know about the payment, I should not have to worry about this matter as I have paid for a service, which I am suppose to be enjoying.

Secondly, this driver did not tell us that there were certain tables which were for your company only, half way through the entertainment many of us were asked to go find somewhere else to sit as another company has reserved these tables. It is up to your company and drivers to make sure that this information is already given to the guests. We should not have to be told to move and find somewhere else to sit and as there were no more seats left many people had to stand which is ridiculous as we had paid for a package.

Finally as we were eating and watching the entertainment we could see the many of the people who we came with were leaving but my family had not even been notified. As i went to told the driver i was told it was time to leave, even though we had not finished eating and the entertainment had not even finished. If I had not seen the driver leaving would your company have just left us in the camp? Is this the service we paid for?

I tried to complain but was ignored... there are so many amazing safari experiences DO NOT USE THIS ONE!!!

Visited August 2012

Belo Horizonte, MG
29 attraction reviews
“Too expensive - low fun - horrible food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I went to a desert safari in Dubai which was organized by a company named Desert Dream. The driver was speechless and the driving through the pretensious dunes were in any moment exciting. An if so was not enough, it warrants to mention that the driving-into-the-dunes drive did not take more than 15 minutes. After that, they take you to a kind of arena with few snowboards and two camels which were supposed to be used in a ride. The ride lasts no more than 30 seconds and it takes just the time for someone to take your picture by the end of this trap. On the other hand, dinner is served on self-service way in which the food is not good and long lines appears due to the fact that everyone is got in his/her hotel after 14:00 and dinner is served only at 19:00. The tour is also organized by a company named Desert Team. My suggestion is not to hire any of these companies an try another one.

Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“DO NOT USE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This operator is failure. Emails promised everything and more. Very poor communication with the airport pickup driver as to where we should be going. Did not know where Hatta Fort hotel was( very famous) dropped us off and left with no direction as to what we would be doing. Mountain safari was a joke. Paid for 2 person dune buggys.....got under powered single seater. Confirmed repeatedly airport pick up for departure....NEVER SHOWED. This company is a rip off. Stay Away !!

Visited October 2012
Accra
11 attraction reviews
“Negotiate your terms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have done this twice in the last four years and it only gets worse it seems. It is too touristy, like a conveyer belt just that the last bit takes too long - you are left sitting on the floor and waiting endlessly for a rather poor dinner and cheap dance. If you want to do this tour, you must talk to the agency yourself, don't let the hotel do it for you. Ask for the dune bashing and if you like it exciting then specify, if you don't then be clear as well. Ask for other things you can do to avoid sitting and waiting for the dinner. In the best case scenario, you would pay more and have a personalized trip, maybe even spend the night in the desert, and ask if you can get a proper entertainment and avoid the crowds. If I ever do this again, it will be under my terms and not with zillion other people lining up and piling up their plates with macaronis, potato and rice...

Esfahan, Iran
21 attraction reviews
“safari in dubai full of surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

have night reservation for safari & we r happy to do this
first have motor in sand that was realy amasing
then with car ride on sahara
rideing camals
finaly have dinner with bellydance & and special dance by a man that i dont know tne name
& ofcourse have tatoo with hina
ijust can say when u back to hotel fall to a sweet sleep

Visited October 2011