“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hues Boutique Hotel

You added Hues Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Hues Boutique Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Khaleej Road, Al Baraha | Corniche, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #208 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from 7th April to 13th April 2013 and our experience was very memorable . It is indeed one of the best Hotels that I have stayed in middle east.
The rooms are lavish and spacious and the cleanliness was very good and the cost per room is also not very much . I will highly recommend this Hotel for everyone . It is indeed an Amazing Experience to stay there .

I have requested for late check out prior to my check out date and the staff is very polite and helpful.
I would like to compliment the front desk staff name by Geneila Gimenez who attended to me few times during my stay in this hotel.
Ms Genneila had shown an excellent service and her professionalism and great customer service is to be commended .
I m looking forward to stay again in this hotel during my next trip to Dubai.

Regards
Murugaiah Rathakrishnan ( Rashnan)- Singapore

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the management and whole team, we would like to thank you for sharing us your moments of truth.

It is always a pleasure and more than happy to have you back with us in the very near future.

Please feel free to contact us for future requirements and we will always be glad to be of assistance.

Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
shanghai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We spent 1 night at Hues boutique hotel, the hotel reception young staff was pretty disorganized i 'd say i expected more from a Dubai hotel.
The room was spotless, modern and very confortable bed !!
We did not have time to try the pool not restaurant but we had dinner and shisha at the Heritage village by the canal which was lovely, it is just 10m taxi ride from Hues boutique hotel.
You 'll have supermarket, bakery and fast food type restaurants just next door.
This boutique hotel is perfect for stopovers and business trip or a short leasure trip in Dubai :)
I would suggest you ask for a room with the corniche view on their highest floor.

This boutique hotel is def worth the money, it is actually very cheap for the quality and service they provide, knowing that hotels in Dubai are really expensive !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the menagement and whole team, we would like to thank you for your effort of sending us your feedback during your stay with us.

It is always a pleasure and honor to have you as one of our valuable guest and we are very much looking forward to have you back in the very near future.

Our team are more than happy to assist you with your future requirements and please feel free to contact us at anytime.

dubai uae
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Its a very good hotel good staff specially bellboy (filipino) and mark from front office or operator , and also staff from room service during night, room clean n modern style and very comfortable ,,, very good swimming pool and also aurora bar love to sit with my boyfriend cozy environment we enjoyed it . And one more free wifi it make my stay perfect:))

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the management and whole team, we would like to thank you for staying with us and really appreciate your effort of sending us your moments of truth.

It is always a pleasure to have you back in the very near future and for further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Aarhus, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Being CEO of a SME I have passed Dubai many times between Europe and Asia/Africa without finding a really good hotel to meet my requirements at a reasonable rate. Now I believe I have found it. Good price and everything was so much better than what I usually get in Dubai. The free WIFI actually worked well! And you could use it for up to 3 devices (often a problem in Dubai). The staff was very helpful in a pleasant way. Breakfast very good. The room was well equipped - boutique style is perhaps not the businessman's preference, but when the rest is good, the only complaint I would have would be the chair in the room not having a back support which is needed when you have to work several hours. I look forward to be back when I pass Dubai next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the management and whole team, we would like to thank you for sending us your valuable feedback.

We will look into your suggestion and please feel free to contact us for your future requirements and will definitely very much willing and happy to be of assistance.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

well overall everything thing perfect in this hotel . the rooms so clean and modern . the stuff so nice . the hotel have shuttle service , car parking , lovely gym
honestly im not try the food so i cannot judge . but the only major flow of this hotel is : all the departed airplanes from DXB passed over the hotel so .. imagine the noisy .

• Stayed March 2013
Greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the management and whole team, we would like to thank you for sending us your moments of truth.

It is a pleasure of having you as one of our valuable guest and we are very much looking forward to have you, your family and friends back in the very near future.

Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Warmest regards
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Negatives first. For a quick stay, the location did not seem the best. I only stayed over night and for where I wanted to go it was out of the way a bit.

Positives: Everything else. Room was huge (Was alone but was in a 2 single bed room) The staff, especially the bell boys were very nice. I cant remember his name, I forgot to write it down, but there was one guy who took my bags up to the room and when I came down was helping me on where I should go. The next night he was there again and I was waiting over 2 hours for my car to the airport, which I had pre-booked and was in and out doing his job, but always stopping to have a conversation with me.
The place was clean and very modern.

To stay again?. If it was for a longer period of time then definitely yes!!! If your there for a short time and your first time then maybe closer to the New Dubai?? But was close (not walking close) to the Deira shopping centre which is where the hop on hop off tours start from. Speak to someone who knows a lot about Dubai for a better idea on the location as I am probably not the best judge

On my trip it was the best one!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

Thank you for your effort of sharing us your experience and valuable feedback during your stay which will help us to improve our service.

For further information you may require and future assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime and the team will be more than happy to assist you.

We are very much looking forward to have you back in the very near future.

Warmest regards
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel is new and finished to an extremely high specification.The staff are mostly Oriental and extremely pleasant and helpful.The rooms are high tech with digital controls for lighting ,blinds etc and top quality toiletries
The price was extremely good but varied a lot depending who it was booked thru.Use one of the comparison sites to check for best rates.
CLose to Cruise port Dhs.40 in taxi. (USD12 ).
DIsadvantages..on flight path..didn't disturb sleep but rooftop bar/disco is partially no roof so noisy at times up there. Free WI-FI though temperamental ,new password required each day,very slow and wouldn-t update email...had to do that at Dubai Mall.Quite far from Downtown Dubai Dhs65 in Taxi. Hard to get taxi as Hotel is off main road ,new and small so Taxi drivers didn't'
iknow it.Had to phone hotel fm Taxi for directions.Asked for Ice bucket - charge of Dhs10.
Best way to get Downtown is Taxi to Radisson Blue on the Creek DHS12 and then walk to Union Station and then get the Metro -only Dhs 6.50.
One advantage of being out of tourist centre is that there were lots of cheap Local supermarkets nearby for soft drinks,tonic,water,snacks.
On departure,hotel is abt 20mins from airport even at 0800hrs .We asked to book taxi but hotel process in Dubai seems to be that you flag down taxis and what they arranged was more like private car and driver which was fine but cost Dhs80 which is probably at least double what an ordinary taxi would have cost. All in all happy with stay , good quality and price great compared with Beach hotels and big Chains.If you are staying a couple of nights per/post cruise and don-t mind a bit of travelling to/from the tourist attractions ,it's a great little hotel with very helpful/friendly staff.

Room Tip: I had 404 which was fine though at back of hotel so no view.