“fantastic dip dip dip.....love you we will be back...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Al Hambra, Al Qasr

Al Hambra, Al Qasr
Al Qasr Hotel | Ground Floor, Al Qasr Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)
+971 4 366 5866
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,085 of 5,569 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Al Hambra is traditional Spanish eatery with an unerring knack of making you feel at home. You'd be forgiven for thinking you're in a bustling Valencian taverna - but one glance at the view of the palm-fringed canals from the terrace will remind you of your romantic Gulf location. Take your pick from a parade of colourful plates, each filled with fresh, seasonal and sometimes surprising ingredients, all served in a casual family-style setting. Try the zingy gazpacho or chorizo frito, or work your way through a delicious pile of calamari rings, king prawns, or our popular chicken and rabbit paella. Locals and travellers alike come to Al Hambra to experience not just its extensive menu of authentic tapas and rustic regional Spanish cuisine, but for its lively atmosphere too. It's a perfect setting for al fresco dining or just to enjoy the city's best sangrias (served in generous clay pitchers).We are offering 20% (twenty percent) discount for spanish nationals.
canada
“fantastic dip dip dip.....love you we will be back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

wow it was amazing dinner we had in al hambra ...food was just delicious and staff o my god they are the best staff I have ever seen in my life.....and I really wanted to say that ....for MR DIP is just a amazing guy ...so professional ..best waiter ever we will be back soon ....and definitely we will recommend to our friend.. . thank you dip thank you.... you make our evening unforgettable...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, Al Qasr, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Al Hambra. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed the food and your time with us and we hope to continuously improve, in order to provide you with the best possible experience. I will personally pass on the message to Dip and I highly value your great feedback about him and his service.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Spanish food, that is traditional with a modern twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Amazing food, chef Oscar is a very talented young chef who is creative with an inspiring menu, tapas is amazing, try the ribs and braised beef cheek it has the wow factor. This is one of my favourite restaurants when on holiday in Dubai, already counting the days down until my next booking in December.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, Al Qasr, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Al Hambra restaurant. I am delighted that you enjoyed your evening with us and I will personally pass on the message to chef Oscar about his abilities and the quality of food that he provides.

We, the Al Hambra team, are looking forward to welcome you back in December.

Doncaster
“Fabulous Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Recently dined at Al Hambra with family and friends. You actually feel like you are in Spain. The atmosphere is very authentic and the food is certainly not disappointing.

The selection is vast and of an excellent standard. Everything wad beautifully presented and cooked to perfection.

The manager Max (sure he is Spanish) was extremely attentive and very passionate about the food.

We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening - good food, beautiful location and first class service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, Al Qasr, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is also nice to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere and in October, when the weather is perfect and the live music is back, we hope to make it even more authentic. Additionally I appreciate your comments about the service and I am looking forward to welcome you back

Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food good quality and plenty of choice but my thoughts on tapas continue I just don't get it, restaurant has nice setting and staff friendly and accomodating.

Visited August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Al Hambra. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed the food and your time with us. We hope to see you back and to explain in full detail the history of the tapas.

England
“Excellent service and food in great setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We dined here for the first time recently as part of our half board deal. The half board option is very flexible and we opted for 4 tapas each and a desert. We could not eat everything as was so much, all dishes were well presented and very tasty. Service by the manager Max was also excellent. We would dine here again. Note - for some reason this restaurant is on tripadvisor twice.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, Al Qasr, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

We highly appreciate that you took the time to write a review on Al Hambra. Additionally am I very happy that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the food.

I have also noted that there are two 'Al Hambra' restaurants on TripAdvisor and they will be contacted about this.

Once again, thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you in Al Hambra, Al Qasr on your next visit.