“"EXCELLENT HOTEL: GREAT STAFF, FRIENDLY SERVICE"” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Road Al Garhoud Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #61 of 497 Hotels in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“"EXCELLENT HOTEL: GREAT STAFF, FRIENDLY SERVICE"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Chose this hotel for my honeymoon this August (26th - 29th) after many positive reviews by other travellers and must confess that the hotel and its staff were simply exceptional! Everything from check-in to the breakfast buffet, the cleanliness of the rooms and toilets, and the friendly attitude of the staff is simply exceptional. My wife and i really enjoyed our brief stay. We wanted a quiet getaway in a great hotel and Jumeirah Creekside Hotel provided us with it.
Please keep up the great work. I look forward to coming back again. My only advise would be to provide a dinner buffet just like the breakfast buffet.
Max Ubah

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Good new hotel. The Malls aren't too far and minutes from the airport. Staff are very attentive. From Checking in to Checking out everything went smoothly. Rooms are huge and modern and the aircon works a treat, thankfully. There was a problem with the hot water supply during our stay and we have been promised a special rate should we return. Like another poster we had a minor disagreement over our bill probably a misunderstanding as we were charged for breakfast on a B&B package. This was sorted in minutes by Sid the deputy Manager without any messing about.

The Pool staff were very attentive, the lifeguards change regularly to keep on the alert which is very good practice. The free bottled water, ice lollies and cold towels are heaven.

Free access to the Wild Waddy was an added bonus. They could do with reviewing the shuttle bus timings and maybe adding a couple more trips.

Having previously been at the Palm Tree Court the only negative I found here was that the main restaurant staff seemed less attentive than those at the Jebel Ali and PTC and tables were not cleared very fast at Breakfast. Quite a few people sat at uncleared tables while the staff ran about clearing it just in time. So my top tip is hire some more breakfast staff and concentrate on their service it's the only area which let the hotel down.

Will we stay here again? Yes it's a great stopover location and ideally located.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here for three nights with my sister while she was on a training course/ work. Staying in a spacious room is very essential during my holidays & this definitely met my needs. On top of that the room & the bathroom were luxurious & kept clean at all times. The only issue I had here was what I believe was a misunderstanding with one of the members of the staff. Upon check in I waited in the lobby to pay for my 3nights, however they informed me that an extra charge was not necessary as my sisters company has already paid for the room & since the the king size bed fit us perfectly they decided not to charge me as long as I did not have breakfast. I did just that however on my last day I received a warning letter under our room door & on the TV screen stating that I must pay the full 3night fee. When I went downstairs the employees denied what they had said on the night I checked in & I had to escalate the matter to the management. What made things worse was that they were charging me for 3nights including breakfast when I did not even have breakfast as I was following their orders! Only until the next morning did they agree on dropping the fees & apologising for the misunderstanding.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Spent 10 days here in the middle of August and had a brilliant time. Hotel is very close to the airport, taxis are readily available and you are close to many of the attractions within Dubai. Metro station is within walking distance too. Hotel is lovely, lots of modern art which might not appeal to everyone but we liked it! Breakfast has something for everyone, with a huge choice available. Hotel is very clean and all staff are helpful and welcoming. Great view from our room and completely soundproof to the very busy road outside. The road, golf course and Dubai city skyline gave the perfect view from our room. Huge bed, amazing shower and free standing bath...not to mention the free soft drinks and water which are replenished every 24 hours and the fact that you can have free use of an Xbox for the duration of your stay (a hit with my 10 year old!) are all positive reaons to book a stay here. The swimming pools are great. Friendly lifeguards, Khing, Dan, Sid (to name just a few) all helped to make our stay a great one....we can't wait to go back! Thanks to everyone!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed at the Jumeirah Creekside for one night as a stopover on the way to Europe. Location close to the airport made it extremely easy for quick transfers. The hotel although not in the city centre had a number of restaurants & bars in very close proximity, and offered a free shuttle to the main shopping malls, beach & the water park. The rooms were modern & clean, with free bottled water, coffee machine and ipod dock. The hotel was quiet and service excellent. The breakfast had a huge variety of fresh and delicious choices. Unfortunately the rooftop bar/pool area was closed for renovations when we stayed but the ground floor pool looked great anyway. Would definitely stay in this hotel again if flying through Dubai.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

In the middle of summer this was a delightful haven. We had 24 hour booking which allowed us access to our room and breakfast after an early morning flight arrival. We used the Emirates Stopover package which included transfers from the airport which was very efficient, although a short taxi cab ride would suffice if not included. Staff were very efficient, polite, and talked to us in a respectful but friendly manner. We had assistance with our luggage without asking. The room was very spacious and nicely cool with comfortable beds and bedding and spacious bathroom with separate bath and rain shower. Breakfast was included for us and there was a large choice from cereals and pastry and breads, waffles, pancakes, fruits and muesli's to the cold savoury choices, plus hot savoury dishes of Asian style. The pool was open til 11pm which was good for a quick swim, although in summer the water was fairly warm. We used the shuttle services several times, and also took advantage of using the lobby and golf buggy service at Jumeirah Beach ( in the same chain) Hotel, which drove us to the Burj Al Arab for afternoon tea. Others we know used the free access to Wild Wadi Waterpark which they enjoyed. Free Soft minibar was great too. We did not have a view of the city, but then again sky was full of sandy haze so did not matter. Our window was in shade for most of day, a bonus in summer. Don't recommend 10minute walk to metro station in Summer, although we did survive it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuwait City, Kuwait
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Checked in today for 3 days god help me!!! The Hotel is brand new i arrived from the airport today and no one opened the door for me! Staid about 30 minutes in the lobby before i was checked in, The front desk says I'm not a Sirius member!!! I'm for the past 7 years!!! The rooms are beautiful and spacious, Had to call housekeeping 3-4 times to come! The room service is rude and impolite, The laundry service lady asked me where to find the laundry bags!!! The internet is the slowest internet I've ever used in my life, Then hotel staff nocked on my door at 12:30 AM asking to clean my room OMG!!! Never ever again and this place...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Jumeirah C, Hotel Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

We deeply regret to learn of your disappointment with the service you have experienced while staying with us. Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards and for that I sincerely apologize. I can understand your frustration and I would like to assure you that the issues highlighted in your constructive feedback have been taken seriously in consideration by us to ensure adequate corrective actions would be taken to improve our product.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your fate in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and will assure you that your next stay will be a pleasant one. Thank you again for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and hope to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.

Donald Bremner
Hotel Manager

Been to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel? Share your experiences!