“1st visit to Dubai” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence

You added Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bahar 7, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai 0, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #109 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“1st visit to Dubai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Booked as part of a package holiday and considered it to be value for money. The room was comfortable and clean I always had a good night sleep. Breakfast got a bit boring after the second day but iHop is only a short walk away as is the beach, other restaurants and a supermarket. The rooftop bar/lounge was nice in the evenings with shisha available. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear 90sTravelKid,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your first visit to Dubai. I would have to agree that we have the best rates available when it comes to location and comfort. We much appreciate when our guests take note of this. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy a relaxing and good nights sleep whilst in the hotel. As for the breakfast - thank you very much for your comments, we will definitely look into this! We are also happy that you had a great time in our 35th floor, thank you for recommending us to others and it would be lovely to welcome you back for another great experience on your second trip to Dubai. Please contact us in advance so that we can take an extra special care of you!

Alper Can Bulcum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were a group of 4 adults and 5 kids ranging from 6 to 15 and took up a 3 bedroom apartment for 6 nights. The location of the property is marvellous and the view from our apartment on the 33rd floor was magnificient. The rooms had a view of the ocean and beach while the living area (very large with a dining and huge kitchen) overlloked into the marina bay. The beach was walking distance and the JBR is very the evenings are exiting and thoroughly active. The staff was very friendly and helpful. At the same time, the house keeping was a bit wanting at times. A very good supermarket was adjoining the hotel building also very convinient. Room and hotel facilities were upto the mark in most respects. full marks to this property. Totally worth it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Ghost71,

We are very grateful for your lovely review, which sums up exactly what we aspire to be and try to achieve everyday here at Ramada Plaza. I am very pleased to read such nice words and it makes me happy that you found our hotel fantastic. Thank you also for complimenting our staff, I truly believe that your comments to them are very well deserved and I feel very proud of them. We all look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future and should there be anything we can assist you with when planning your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will take care of any requests you may have.

Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed in Dubai while working. My room faced the Marina. It can be very noisy with the Tram line construction. There also seem to be a lot of emergency vehicles screaming past on the road below - very noisy with their sirens at all hours.
The staff are friendly and multi-national.
It is about 10/15mins walk to the beach. While I was staying there the rear access from the hotel (way to beach) involved walking through a lot of construction work. There is an afternoon sea breeze/wind which can get very strong and blows a lot of dust about - not pleasant.
There is a bar about 10/15mins walk away called the Underground Bar. Manageress is Scotts and they serve great Gammon Steaks and Bacon Brekky.
It is close to Palm Island but about 30mins 100 UAD (AU$30) from the Airport.
The swimming pool is good for kids - shallow but on the small side - very strong chemical smell.
I give the hotel a 3 - there is just something about it that does not gell - for me.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Carl535353,

Thank you for taking the time to provide extensive feedback on your stay. I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy your visit to its fullest. As you understand, the main reason for the construction of the tram is to reduce the large amount of traffic clogging up Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence, especially during the weekends. We are expecting that the trams will make a huge difference to the traffic when they finally open in November. On a more
positive note, I was delighted to read that you found the staff to be friendly. Perhaps, you may return and we can put you in another room in which you may be more comfortable. Please contact us directly and we will endeavor to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay with us.

Newcastle-under-lyme, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Lovely Terrace Bar on the 35th floor with great views, only a few minutes walk from the Marina and the beach so great location, friendly and helpful staff, compared to the prices of alot of the other hotels, we think this was excellent value for money.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Kelly B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your nice thoughts of our hotel. I would have to agree that we have the best rates available when it comes to location, service and quality. We much appreciate when our guests take note of this. The Sama Lounge in 35th floor is definitely the best experience at Ramada Plaza and it is one of our most valuable assets. We look forward to your next stay and please do not hesitate to contact us and we will take care of any requests you may have.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was over in Dubai working and stayed at the Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach. The reception staff were all very friendly and polite.
My room overlooked the marina and unfortunately the tram works (building a tram around the marina area) however I could not hear the noise of the trams as I was on the 13th floor.
Food was good although I would say lunchtime meals in the restaurant can be a little pricey if all you want is a snack.
Pool area was clean and there was always loungers available.
Great location within a few minutes you are on the beach or at the marina and a short taxi ride will you have at the malls or Karama market.

Room Tip: ideally ask for one overlooking the sea and with a balcony (not all rooms have a balcony).
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Pauwed1,

It is our pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. I am particularly pleased that the friendliness and politeness of Reception staff really impressed you, I am fortunate to be surrounded by passionate, people’s people who genuinely care and enjoy nothing more than being part of our guests’ experiences. Your comment on the restaurant snack will be acted upon soon. I am sorry about the tram works view from your room. As you understand, apart
from its convenience and amazing features, Dubai Tram will hugely benefit the community and visitors in creating a street culture of its own. It will offer everyone a smooth, safe and spacious ride right in the heart of where it all happens. Please do come and see us again and contact us if you require any assistance with your future reservation.

Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stayed here two nights on port call. Absolutely great experience, especially coming off the ship. Room was super clean, staff was super helpful and stay was super relaxing. Had a great lunch at the Speak Easy and ordered some room service that hit the spot. We rented the three bedroom apartment and it was very spacious with a balcony overlooking the harbor. I could also see the beach from my bedroom window. Just out back, behind the hotel, was The Walk with lots of nice eateries and a public beach. Cab and shuttle were easy to pick up from the lobby. There's a small grocery store around the corner, a Starbucks and the pool was perfect. We will be back next port call.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear AZCS,

And we love, love, love your review! Thank you for choosing us and writing such a fabulous review following your recent stay at the Ramada Plaza. I am glad that you loved your spacious room, our location and our food but absolutely thrilled that our service and our staff’s made such a positive impact and you had such a relaxing 2 nights stay. Your feedback is therefore incredibly motivating for me and my team and I want to thank you again for telling us and others about your experience. It was a pleasure to have you with us, I hope we can welcome you back very soon and please feel free to contact us for any future assistance with your reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay!! The staff were lovely and polite! Very clean! The rooms were very looked after! Perfect location 2 minuet walk to the beach and also a 2 minuet walk to the marina. The 35th floor bar was a highlight of our holiday the view is amazing! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Hannah P,

It makes me ever so happy when I read such lovely reviews about not only how excellent our location and rooms are but how our fantastic staff make all the difference by going that extra mile. I truly believe that your comments to them are very well deserved and I feel very proud of them. I am delighted you will definitely be returning to the Ramada Plaza and if I can every assist in any way please do not hesitate to reach out to us for your next reservation.

Alper Can Bulcum

Been to Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence? Share your experiences!