“A Successful Blend of taste, service, scenery and luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armani/Amal

Armani/Amal
Armani Hotel | Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Downtown Dubai)
+971 4 888 3010
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 5,585 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Fresh and innovative regional Indian cuisine is on the menu at Armani/Amal, along with an exciting beverage list and selected teas. Exotic curries and other specialities are prepared tableside, showcasing time honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients. Enjoy a memorable dining experience with stunning views over the Dubai Fountain.
Australia
“A Successful Blend of taste, service, scenery and luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nowadays fusion food is popular amongst many top quality restaurants. Whilst some cuisines (such as French and Japanese) blend together well and to the delight of many gourmet gurus, some exotic Asian dishes (e,g, Indian) refused to sit together in the same plate with food suited to milder European tastes. To us this seemed an insurmountable barrier until we found Amal in Armani Hotel. This was helped in no small extent by the excellent service of the floor staff, especially the manager who came to table and seemed genuinely interested in our comments. Our experience with his service was the reason why we decided there and then that if ever we passed through Dubai again we shall stay at Armani.

Not only was the food magnificant but also was the unique location of the restaurant. It overlooked the vast fountain at the foot of Burj Khalifa and therefore every half an hour we were treated to a series of fountain displays. There was even one display that synced with a Cantonese song. Hearing it blasting into the warm evening air all over Dubai was quite eerie.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your well detailed review “A Successful Blend of taste, service, scenery and luxury” in tripadvisor following your dining experience in Armani Amal. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience. It was very nice to talk to you and your better half.

Entire Amal team is excited to see very nice feedback and we very much looking forward to welcoming you to stay in Armani Hotel Dubai on your next visit. Also I'm very greatful to your compliments.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lagos, Nigeria
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Amal is centrally located and convenient, to add to that the food is brilliant and the ambience is spot on, great place to meet the cream of the crowd. If you looking for a midweek night cap, this is the place for you with an outstanding view of the fountain

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review “Outstanding” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

Amstelveen, The Netherlands
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I chose this restaurant as the number 1 on trip adviser in Dubai was closed till August. I was not disappointed. The food was incredible. The waiter was more than happy to help direct me to the popular and authentic items. I also had a great viewing of the Dubai Fountains. Throughout my dinner I was able to view 3-4 shows which are set to music which is played throughout the restaurant. The balcony was closed for eating (it was HOT and Ramadan) but I was allowed out to see the show. Everything was delicious and everyone was very attentive. The chef came out to see if I enjoyed the food as well as the manager. I had a great time. The only negative comment was it took a while to get my check and I had to tell my waiter twice I would like it. I think I was having a difficult time making myself clear that I was ready to go so finally I directly asked for it. I was given not only my check but also a rose and some dates. It was a nice touch.

Visited July 2014
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Vanessa,

Thank you very much for your review “Incredible experience” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

Entire Amal team is excited to see very nice feedback "The food was incredible. The waiter was more than happy to help direct me to the popular and authentic items"

And I express my sincere appologies for not present the bill on time. We will ensure in future we will get it right.

Lawrence Raj
“One of the best in town ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great ambiance combined with delicious Indian food. Service is great and the live tandoor counter serves some Of the yummiest kebabs.

If you are in town and want to try top class Indian food the do visit.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Vikas,

Thank you very much for your review “One of the best in town ” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

From the panoramic views over the Dubai Fountains through to the live music that welcomes you upon arrival, the ambience is simply superb.

The food is exquisite with the chef keeping a close eye over the quality of the dishes. I could not recommend this place enough.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review “Superb” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.