“Iconic views” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 5,579 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar, Asian fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
“Iconic views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is the perfect spot for that iconic view of the Burj.
The drive into the hotel is always a magnificent display of awe for tourists and guests. The bar is usually fairly quiet and service is usually very good.
One of my favourites, and must-see venues for my guests.

Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, we are proud to be one of your favorite spots in Dubai.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

edinburgh
“I love this bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This bar has to be one of the most romantic bars I've ever been to. The view of the burj al arab is amazing and the drinks choices are great. I will definitely be returning when I'm back this year :)

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hello Lisa

Thank you for your kind comments, glad you enjoyed Bahri Bar and its magic atmosphere, we look forward to welcoming you back, please get in touch with myself directly, I will make sure your favourite table is reserved.

Sydney, Australia
“Watch out when ordening bottle of wine”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ordered an expensive bottle of wine and they tried to give us an already opened bottle!!!!

My boyfriend saw the bartender put the screwcap on the bottle. Luckily he also noticed that the bottle was not totally full. We found it really unbelievable that they did this! We dine out many times and never (luckily) have had this experience before. This is fraud! But the story even gets better....
After we refused this bottle we got a new/closed one but the bartender was clearly and visible not amused. During our meals we wanted to order an extra bottle but we were told that the bottles were sold out. After we refused an other kind of wine, all of the sudden they found an extra stock of the wine we were drinking. What a coïnsidence!

Although the food was good (more fingerfood than restaurant food) and surroundings were nice, we felt like we were being fraud. Such a bad experience!

Dear Sjef

Thank you for your feedback, as per my email to you please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding, I look forward to welcome you you back in the next couple of days as arranged.

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went on Tuesday for the salsa night. Very fun, friendly people. Drinks are nice, but I didnt knew about the view on the balcon ='( so I missed the chance to take a pic of that.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hi Ponce

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor, I am glad you enjoyed our Salsa Y Caribe night, what a shame you didn't experience the view!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the venue and show you around personally.

Malta
“Gold seal for a Dubai weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Me and my friends made a reservation to have dinner our last night in Dubai, she explained on the phone that it was our first time visiting Dubai and we had been recommended the restaurant. When we got there, one friend had cancelled, however they still gave us the place they had reserved for us and to our surprise we had a beautiful spot with the flagship hotel of Dubai in the back, we were warmly welcomed with cold towels, that day there was live music playing, our waiter was a star!!! so friendly and knowledgable that we couldn't complain, we had a great time. We were treated in a very special way, and that definitely was a way to close our trip with a gold seal ! To be honest I cannot remember our finger food to be great, but everything else was so special that for me my overall experience was 5 stars!

From my experience you have a dedicated excellent team, great ambience & VERY nice cocktails!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carlos S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Hello Karla

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am very glad you enjoyed your time with us and that the whole experience met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!