“One of the best bars in dxb” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 5,610 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar, Asian fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best bars in dxb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We visited a few bars around Dubai and this is one of the best.
Situated at the mina a Salam. Got a bit confused finding it as taxi dropped us at the opposite entrance towards.
It was a busy night but service was still good.
Ordered a pint and serve it in probably the best pint glass I ever seen! There is a terrace with great views of the burj al Arab.
Decent prices and not to be missed

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Job G, Assistant Bar Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Guest

I am very happy to read your comments mentioning Bahri Bar as one of the best bars in Dubai. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that even on a busy night, the consistency of service was still good. I appreciate that you enjoyed your drinks and the view from our terrace overlooking Burj Al Arab.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Bahri Bar.

Sincerely
Job Guiyab
Assistant Bar Manager

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant, nice atmosphere and great views from Terrace.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My Wife and I had our Wedding Anniversary meal here last weekend. As the temperatures outside were still very high in the evening we decided to eat inside and Bahri Bar suited as their dishes are of a Tapas style smaller serving and with many different varities and choices on the menu. We were greeted by what seemed to be the Manageress immediately and shown to our table and she explained to us they were doing a deal at the moment, 4 dishes for 80 Dhms ( about£12.50 ). Within a few minutes a young lady brought some very tasty complimentary Tortilla's/Chips to our table and took our drinks order. My Wife and I ordered a Cocktail each, these arrived very quickly and they were generous with the alcohol in the coctktails too. We then ordered our food, Portobello Mushroom Mini Burger ( Very, Very tasty ), Lamb Kofta, Tiger Prawn and Beef Taco. We only had to wait about 15 mins for our food to arrive and very nice it was too, only thing that let it down slightly was the Beef Taco's mst have been served up first as they were not as warm as the rest of the food. Once we had finished our food we then ordered a bottle of Wine, which was brought to our table again swiftly and with more complimentary chips by an attentive waitress. My Wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Bahri Bar for the next 45-60 mins, with live Soul/RnB music being played and sung softly in the background, which mean't we could stll chat whilst enjoying our drinks and the music. After an hour or so we ordered more food and a few more drinks and still the complimentary chips were coming between short waiting periods from the attentive waitress. Our bill came to around 500 Dhm's ( around £80 ), but as with any Restaurant/Bar in Dubai a large part of the bill was the bottle of Wine. If you are looking for a chilled evening as a couple whilst in Dubai, would like some modern music and soul classics but still be able to hear each other talk and a smaller bite to eat, then look no further as Bahri Bar is the place to go. Great view's on the outside Terrace aswell of the Burj Al'Arab.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

It gives me a real pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Bahri Bar. I have taken the time to share your feedback with my team and we all are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

If you require any assistance in the next future please let me know.

Kind Regards,

uk
“Spoilt the last night of our holiday.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Whilst staying at the Zabeel Saray we thought we would take the opportunity to visit the Mina Salam to dine. Prior to this we decided to have drinks in the Bahri Bar- what a mistake!

Service was extremely slow and the young lady who took our order came to apologise twice that we had not yet received the drinks, not too much of a problem, we were on holiday so no rush. However during our wait it became apparent that a group of males were creating quite a bit of tension.They appeared to be looking for trouble with anyone they could make eye contact with.We had to move our daughter as she became the focus of their attention.
Not long after the drinks arrived all hell broke loose with glasses being smashed and an almighty brawl ensued. My drink was spilled and I received a small cut to my leg. The staff were completely unprepared for this even though it had been brewing and seemed to be intimidated by the instigators.
We were really shaken and upset by the injuries inflicted on the recipient of the aggression. But were disgusted to discover that the 'thugs' were then allowed back in. We left!
We spoke to a staff member and stated that we had lost a drink and received a cut. No apology just a shrug of the shoulders. Upon talking to others who left this is not unusual.
Really spoilt our last night.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the all team I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to your visit at our bar. I completely understand your frustration and this is to reassure you that I am taking on board your comments very seriously.

I hope I will be able to apologize personally and if you wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to contact me.

With Kind Regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I visited Bahri Bar with 6 friends after birthday dinner and drinks in another great venue within Madinat Jumeirah. We arrived at 1:30am and were refused service. I questioned what time the bar closed and was told 2am. I asked what time last orders were and they said now - 1:30am. We had arrived at 1.30am so we asked to be served as we were in time for last orders and the bar still had 30 minutes until close. We were refused service and asked to leave. I got the impression they had closed early as it was during Ramadan and the day had been slow?!
I was very disappointed with the service and customer care level. As guests of the hotel (and even for non-hotel guests) the approach and service should be to a higher level.
The rest of the stay was fantastic and the villa was divine.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to bring to my attention your experience with us in Bahri Bar. I agree with your comments and it does not reflect our usual level of service. I can assure you that I will discuss this matter with my team.

Hope I will be able to welcome you back and to recover the inconvenience caused.

With Kind Regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went to Bahri Bar with a friend and both of us were quite satisfied with the experience. Service was fast and discreet, cocktail menu was extensive. Live entertainment was good quality, but the song choice was quite boring. I don't know, maybe it is policy of the management, but as a visitor I would like to share my opinion: young people want to hear something more noisy and exciting! Few night club songs maybe?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Victoria,

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your recent visit. I understand your comments about the music and have passed on the message to our artist.

Hope to see you again soon in Bahri Bar.

Kind Regards,