“Customer service!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Go Fishing Tours

Go Fishing Tours
Dubai Marina West Marina, Dubai 23433, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)
+971 55 796 0099
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 31 Nature & Parks in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are all about having fun under the sun, being in the open sea, smelling that fresh ocean breeze to give you a vacation from your mind. Our yachts and fishing boats are designed to cater to corporate team buildings and all types of private groups so if you are a fan of big game fishing in Dubai, deep sea fishing, night fishing, getting some sun, sea and sand and not sure where to go fishing in Dubai or look for yachts rental in Dubai then "Go Fishing Dubai" is for all you aquaholics. We will show you that you do not have to be an extreme fishing fanatic to go on a tour with us. Our fishing boats can take a maximum capacity of 10 people and all fishing charters includes, unlimited beverages, food, fishing gear and bait. Depending on the yacht you would like to charter our yacht cruises can accommodate anywhere from 1 to 200 people, and this includes beverages and snacks (catering, BBQs, and water sports are also available upon request). Our tours come with a warning label! This can get addictive! We don't only focus on deep sea fishing in Dubai, we also provide tours for our clients: chill out, get a tan, snorkeling, deep sea cruises and BBQs on the islands; all in the ambiance of good music, let us take the responsibility to create the atmosphere for you. Our main concern is that you enjoy your time with us whether you went on a fishing trip or private yacht charter, you will never remember every single detail of every experience in your life time, but we fish for achieving that "content feeling" from you
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Customer service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I read a lot of bad reviews for other fishing tours and this place stood out, so we booked with them and we were NOT disappointed!! Super friendly crew, well prepared and absolutely dedicated to us having a good time and catching fish! We caught big barracudas and did not go home till EVERYBODY had pulled at least one into the boat! Will go for these guys again..

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
It was great meeting you Tim! Im very happy that you enjoyed the trip, I thank you once again for all the lovely professional photos. It was an adventure with you guys, keep in touch. Take care and God Bless!

Dubai
“Keeps getting better and better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went fishing with Go Fishing Tours on Jan 19 with my family and some friends. We opted for the fishing trip followed by BBQ as we had never done the BBQ trip before with Jameel. We were so pleased we did because not only is he is a fantastic cook but he set up a fantastic camp site with banging tunes that got the old folks up and dancing. It was hilarious and so much fun. Thanks again for an amazing day out Jameel and we will of course see you again soon.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Than you Cat for the wonderful review! Its always a great day out with you and your family, I really enjoyed myself as well. I look forward to seeing you guys again. Take care and God Bless!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Absolutly Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was tasked with organising a day out for a group of 10 friends and didn't realise the pain and effort such a simple task would be, that was until I called Jameel at go fisshing tours. From the second he answered the phone you could tell he loved his work, he was passionate about it, but the most important thing to him was that every guest had the time of their life, the best thing was he wasn't one of these over the top wanna be your best frined so you use my company types of salesmen. From day one he took control; and took the headache of organsing the whole day. We opted for the fishing trip followed by a BBQ on a small island later in the evening. I was concerned at first that I had booked too long a trip and people would get bored, but far from it, everyone couldn't believe how quickly the day had gone. Jameel and his crew supplied food and drinks through out the day and were always on hand teaching us how to fish and managed not too laugh at us when we all got excited everytime some one got a bite, and there were lots of fish caught throughout the day. A great day, with a great team who were very experieinced and very safe in everything they did. I booked two further trips with Jameel and his crew and I'm sure there will be plenty more trips booked in the future.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Hi Chris! Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! It gives me great pleasure to see that you and your friends are happy with our services. The most important thing is that everyone has had a great time. Im looking forward to our upcoming trips! Take care and God Bless!
Amman, Jordan
“Brilliant Time with "Go Fishing" Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My family booked two activities with Go Fishing in Dubai over the Christmas and New Year period. The first was a boat charter of 72 ft motorboat. The boat was in very good condition and the captain and crew were very courteous and accommodating. We had a brilliant time. The second activity we booked a fishing day for a group of 10. Jamml Abidin who is extremely well organized and again very accommodating took excellent care of us. He made sure everyone in the group caught a fish. At the end of the and his crewmen built a camp fire on an island nearby and prepared an extensive and wonderful BBQ dinner. Everyone including my young children had an amazing time. Jameel is very keen on his company, is very well organized and detail oriented and tries his best to ensure that his clients' expectations are met. I would highly recommend Go Fishing to anyone looking for a fund day at sea in Dubai and my family and I plan to Go Fishing again next time we are in Dubai.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Hi Yassien!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it was great having you guys on board, I had a wonderful time with all of you and I look forward to seeing you guys again! Take care and God bless!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Had a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went in the second week of January with my two boys ( ages 11 and 12) for a boys out fishing trip. It was their first trip out to sea fishing. Jameel the owner received us and was most helpful with information and even paid us a visit the night before the trip to put our minds at ease and answer any questions we had. A very down to earth and simple person. We left very early morning in the cold after a warm reception and safety briefing. The views going out to sea are just breathtaking. The fish came in big and fast as Jameel and his captain Shanta new the right spots to go to at the right time. His passion for fishing is infectious and his knowledge of the sea is really good. His patience with the kids and his rapport with them was surprising. We had a tremendous time and the kids had a blast. Food and beverages were more than adequate and the fishing gear was top notch. Definitely a must do if in the Gulf. We even grilled some of our catch for dinner and gave the rest out at the marina. A trip with Go fishing is worth travelling just for it as these guys love what they do. Its clearly not just a business for Jameel it's his passion. We will definitely be coming regularly and anyway the kids won't have it any other way now. No 1 in my must do list.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Hi Urmil! Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a blast with you and your boys! Its always a pleasure knowing that they caught their first fish on my boat and I made 3 new friends on that trip! I look forward to seeing you guys again until next time, take care and God bless!