“A very good hotel if you will be going to the Dubai world trade center” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai

You added Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai to your Saves list
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Zayed Road | P.O.Box 9940, Dubai 9940, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #83 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“A very good hotel if you will be going to the Dubai world trade center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was my 4th stay at the hotel and there is a very good reason for it. My main reason for selecting this hotel is the proximity of its location to the Dubai world trade center, it is a few minutes walk away from it by accessing the crossing bridge for the metro station.

The hotel is very well designed, it has a modern touch throughout the whole property, the corridors leading to the rooms are very quiet and private.

I usually choose the deluxe room which offers a separate seating area with a table, convenient if you want to work a little in your room. The bathroom is spacious, it includes separately a bathroom/toilet/bathtub. The amenities in the room are well provided, however, it was bothersome to find that my room was missing an iron & ironing bed, a quick call to the reception got that sorted out though.

The internet connection, while being totally free in all the hotel, was dodgy at some points and the wireless signal would drop every now and then, the speed offered was certainly not "high-speed". The breakfast buffet offered a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, they also had a station for eggs and omelettes, there was also a small section of Arabic breakfast choices.

There is a swimming pool located on the 7th floor, however, I found it very dissapointing, it was very small and overlooked a deserted looking area, very unappealing, I decided not to use it.

During this visit, I decided to try out the Zen spa offered in the hotel on my last day, booking an appointment a few hours prior to the massage was no problem and they were very friendly and more than happy to accommodate me, however, the massage experience was horrible, the masseur was very talkative and kept on wanting to chat with me during the session, I was fine with it at the beginning but it got very annoying later on as I was not feeling the relaxation a massage is supposed to offer you, the masseur would also keep on going with his chat about his life in Dubai and how he is not enjoying it and earning enough, he then started hinting about tips and telling me how much customers have tipped him in the past. I found this very unprofessional and appalling, especially from a spa center offered by a 5 stars hotel. I did however email the hotel directly with my concern with the spa.

Overall, my stay was pleasant and comforting, I would definitely stay there again for the purpose of attending the world trade center. I wouldn't recommend it to couples who are on a vacation, there are many other hotels in Dubai that offer better services for couples, this hotel is a better choice for businessmen.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor corner room overlooking the Sheikh Zayed Road, open up the curtains at night be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Guest

I am so pleased you are a repeat guest with us. As you have mentioned we do have a great location only a short walk to the Dubai World Trade Center and many of our guests choose to stay with us for that reason.

Thank you for your detailed review of your Deluxe room and for appreciating the quality and quietness throughout the hotel. It is though very disappointing and surprising to hear you had a slow internet connection during your stay. We know how vital a fast free connection is to our guests so I will be reviewing this with my staff to see if this needs to be improved. I hope this did not cause too much inconvenience while you worked.

I am concerned about your feedback about the pool and the spa . For this I can only apologies and promise we will take necessary steps to insure we improve our service and make sure your next stay with us exceeds your expectations.
Thank you for your very details review of your experience while staying with us and I very much look forward to your next visit.

Cornelia Erhardt,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I travelled here with a friend and i must say this was a good choice! It is a fab 5 star hotel on a busy road with great restaurants, cafes nearby. Dubai mall is only 10 dirhams awat (about 2 pounds) The hotel rooms have a stunning view of sheikh zayed road. Club Movida is a lovely place. The 7th floor swimming pool is wonderful, clean and relaxing. Spa facilties and gym are great. My massage was about 47 pounds very cheap and good quality. All staff were so friendly. Thsi is my fourth time in dubai and this was a lovely business hotel - if u looking for a beachy place stay on juemriah beach. The beach is far from this hotel - be warned. Overall 10/10

Room Tip: get a room on the top floors for a good view make use of the free shuttle buses they provide
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for a wonderful review and I am so pleased you have given us a 10/10. Thank you also for mentioning we have great dining options with-in the hotel and close by. You also mentioned our great facilities including pool and Zen Spa. We believe our Spa offers excellent value for money and I am pleased you appreciated this and the quality of service your received.
I would love for you to stay with us again on your next visit to Dubai.

Bordeaux
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very nice hotel for a business trip,.
Good accommodation, very clean and large room, correct price, generous breakfast, good location on a large avenue with a lot of passing by taxis,.
We have appreciated the Asiatic restaurant.
In conclusion we recommend!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for recommending us to others and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. It is also pleasing to read you enjoyed so much of our hotel including your room, 1 of our restaurants, breakfast and our great location with lots of transport links just outside the hotel entrance.
I hope that you stay with us next time you are in Dubai.

cairo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Hotel well situated , spacious and comfortable room , fairly furnished , but I arrived from the Airport at 5h30 am the receptionist informed me that I cannot access to my booked room before 2h00 pm in spite it was vacant and agreed to check me in if I payed an additional night , I personally consider this action opportunist and taking advantage of a fatigued and tired client who needs a bed at any cost .

Milan, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very close (walking distance) to the world trade center and 10 minutes by taxi from the dubai mall.
Rooms are quite big and very comfortable. Bathroom is huge and showe/bath rooms is fantastic, with view on the city. Gym is ok, 3 treadmills and some machines. Breakfast very rich, you can find everything you need. 3 restaurants: thai (very good), Japanese and buffet style.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and discussing the many facilities we have here at the hotel. We are very popular with business travellers such as yourself with our excellent location and transport options. I’m delighted you enjoyed your room and the special view overlooking Dubai from your bathroom.

I am glad you enjoyed your meals in our themed restaurants especially Indo Thai and thank you for appreciating the selection on offer at breakfast. We know everyone has different tastes so we try to provide the best dining options for all our guests.

I hope to see you back at the hotel soon for business or maybe on a relaxing holiday.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very nice spacious room with a large bathroom and bathtub viewing Dubai!
Very good location and staff is helpful. One incident with the Breakfast where i was late (5 minutes) but they did not send me out although the buffet was already cleared.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated your lovely room. It is also pleasing you mentioned our bathrooms and the wonderful view you get. It is a really popular feature that our guests just love. It is unfortunate that you were late for breakfast but I am so happy our staff were able to still serve you even after the buffet had finished.
I very much hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I thought this hotel was faaaaaabulous and would chew my arm off to come again and try the spa facility. My daughter and I came for a girly shopping weekend, and this hotel was just the ticket.

Firstly, the concierge were very helpful, showing us how everything worked in the room. The room was beautiful and I nearly died when I saw the bathroom. In room dining was lovely and the Japanese restaurant was spectacular. The outdoor pool and facilities were beautiful as well.

Im amazed at some of the bad responses to this hotel. My experience at this hotel makes me want to come on another minnie break to Dubai ASAP!!.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so delighted that you and your daughter had a wonderful time during your stay and it is so kind of you to mention our concierge and how they helped you get settled into your room. I am also pleased you appreciated the bathroom. So many of our guests comment on the stunning view you get.

It is great that you were able to enjoyed so many of our facilities such as our outdoor pool and our ICHO Restaurant though it would have been great if you could have made it to enjoy our hotel Spa. Maybe you will have time on your next visit.

Cornelia Erhardt,

Been to Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai? Share your experiences!