“Great views,great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai

You added Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai to your Saves list
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Zayed Road | P.O.Box 9940, Dubai 9940, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #82 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
london
“Great views,great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in a executive club room, and after some confusion about the room all was sorted thanks to George in the executive lounge.
I got here early in the morning and the room was not ready, but I was offered a breakfast and then went down to the spa to relax there while my room was being prepared.
The rooms are a good size and I love the remote control curtains, the in room tv has a good choice of channels including movie channels,the view from the bathroom is just amazing, but may a bit of an issue if you are on the lower floors as you would be able to be seen from the rooms in the next building. Breakfast in the executive lounge was reasonable, lifts where very fast, and the free Internet was excellent with a good signal and fast speed, this hotel will be on my list of favourites in Dubai .

Room Tip: Ask for a room above floor 35
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

We seem to be jumping onto a lot of favourites lists recently, which is tremendous. We always take great care in preparing all of our rooms and I am glad George looked after you so well in the Royal Club Lounge before check-in.

Our modern five star hotel has lots of clever design elements. I am sure you found your room to be both tranquil and luxurious. High calibre internet access is a must for any hotel and I am pleased this was so useful for you during your stay.

Carson Rezidor Hotel Group were recently crowned Hotel Group of the Year at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2012 – just another reason to rely on us again in the future.

Cornelia Erhardt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Arnhem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed at the Radisson for 4 nights beginning of November and can recommend it to everybody.
The location is great. It is next to the Red Metro line which runs from the airport all the way to Dubai Marina. It is about a 20 minute ride from the airport and it is very cheap. From the Metro station World Trade Center it is about a five minute walk.
Also you can reach a lot of good places on the Red line, like Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina, Ibn Battuta Mall. So a very good way to save some money on the taxi.

Next to the hotels you can also find some fast food restaurants, bars and a grocery store which is very convenient.

The hotel itself is modern and had a good ambience.
We had a room on the 35th floor with a great view of the Emirate Towers, Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road, the coast line and you could even see the Burj al Arab. Best thing was that the bathroom had a big window as well so you could enjoy the view from the bathtub. So cool

Room was quite big, nice comfortable beds and a good sitting area with the good view.

Bathroom was very big, bathtub and separate shower. and a separate toilet.

Breakfast was good, nice variety of Arabic breakfast, continental breakfast and made to order eggs.

We had a great stay, also as it was my birthday and the hotel offered a birthday cake. Which was really nice. Thank you for that.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed such a lovely birthday with us and were able to share your experience on our tripadvisor page. I am sure other readers will find this very useful.

Our hotel is still very new to Dubai and we feel our five star property offers superb, affordable luxury (in the ideal location). As Dubai is such a spectacular city, all of our guests arrive with very high expectations of our hotel. I am thrilled that the spectacular views made you feel you were somewhere very special.

Egg lovers always appreciate having theirs prepared personally for them by our skilled chefs. I think sometimes, there is nothing better than introducing a perfectly runny yolk or fluffy scrambled eggs to some buttered toast (yum).

It was a pleasure having you here – you are welcome back anytime!

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Radisson Royal for two nights in November. First impressions were excellent as the hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was pleasant and very helpful, even at our arrival time of 300am.

Now this is where the little things started to happen. First thing was that the hot water was not working in the shower. We called, and a employee showed up rather quickly and fixed it. The only problem was the water was now too hot, but we were so tired we didn't call to complain. The biggest issue we had is that the room next door must have been on their honeymoon. We heard everything, for a very long time. The sound proofing is severely lacking, and sleeping is a major factor in choosing a hotel and that's why I cannot recommend this one.

• Stayed November 2012
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and saying such lovely things about my team – we want every guest to enjoy true five star service when they stay here.

I must say I am disappointed that other guests in the hotel had such a detrimental effect on your sleep. Sound proofing has been highlighted by a few of our other reviewers and this is something I will be making progress with in the future.

I am sorry that your hot water was not working as it should have been, when you checked-in to your room. I will fully consult with my team about this issue and will have this fixed immediately.

We do have an amazing facility here, I hope you make a point of staying with us again – so you can reassess our five star merits.

Tonsberg, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The staff did what they could to treat you as a special person. And they succeed. The hotel was great, and so was the staff. The Breakfast held a high class international standard. The Japanese restaurant I 50 and 51 floor was a pleasure to visit. Our suite was always clean and tidy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Every department of the hotel has performed brilliantly during your stay and we were so close to receiving a perfect score. Nothing is too much trouble for my team and I am delighted you felt like a VIP (we want every guest to feel that way).

Our Icho Restaurant has developed a fantastic reputation within Dubai. Guests are always wowed by the amazing dining experience and the menu offers a five star haven of treats. As you know we have many exciting venues within our hotel.

I hope we can dazzle you again in the near future.

Oslo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

A magnificent hotel in Dubai, located a kilometer away from Burj Kahlifa and Dubai Mall, with all you can wish for in a true five star hotel! Great rooms, view, service and amenities. A quick ten minutes away from the airport and the beach, this hotel has a near perfect location. All thumbs up, except one thing: The three-room bathroom we had, (one WC-room, one room with a sink and mirror, and one HUGE walk in shower/bath tub) was literally reeking with urine. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left every bathroom-business was a hold your breath-business. I guess I wouldn't have any problem with a poor view, a broken lamp etc. But I am picky with the bathroom situation in hotels, demanding them to be clean and comfortable.
Overall a star hotel in a sparkling city, with only a good cleaning away from five stars by my standards.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing east or west at low floors.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sending us your thoughts on your recent visit – I am delighted you found us to be “a true five star hotel.” You are absolutely right, we are very handily placed for the airport and Jumeriah Beach – with the Dubai World Trade Centre extremely close by.

I will of course be investigating why you were able to check-in to a dirty room, this should never happen and I am embarrassed that you found yourselves in this situation. What a shame though that we were unable to resolve this problem for you straight away. One phone call and we would have had this resolved immediately.

Overall, I do believe our “star hotel” has impressed you greatly. You clearly managed to explore a lot of our property (did you notice we even have our own sensational Mo*Vida Nightclub?) I do hope you we will be back to experience our full potential.

Staines, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed in Dubai for an exhibition and this was really a great location while being easy to reach downtown and Jumeira Beach.
Reception was very nice, top floor bar was excellent and Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant was superb.
Definitely on my favourites list for Dubai!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled that you chose to stay in our establishment and that we have been added to your Dubai favourites. I am sure my Icho team will be eager to hear of your review. To receive such praise, from a chef of your calibre, should be just the incentive we need to take the restaurant to even greater heights.

I am glad you had the opportunity to experience some of the many elements of our hotel and that you were so happy to have stayed here. We just need to make sure that your next visit is even better – we really appreciate your feedback.

Good luck with the rest of your important travels, we hope you can visit Dubai again soon!

mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went with my family to Dubai on New Year's Eve last year and we had an amazing experience!
We had our rooms on the 40th Floor and it was a breathtaking view! Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa. Rooms were great and spacious. I loved the spacious bathrooms too. The staff was courteous too. Once there was a problem with the shuttle service they made sure we reached the drop off point comfortably so they called the 7 series BMW to drop us. Food was excellent! I really loved the breakfast buffet we had. The location was good too. There are a variety of great fast food joints near the hotel and the other attractions were near by too! I would surely love to stay there again! Made our new year special :)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Another perfect review for our five star hotel, I really enjoyed reading all about your New Year.

Some time has passed since your stay, but it was wonderful to hear how staying with us made your celebrations so “special.” We really believe in our operation and all of your remarks highlight why we are such fabulous value.

Dubai is one of the most exciting global destinations and our hotel is designed to ensure you can enjoy the best views, stay in luxurious bedrooms and enjoy five star dining & services throughout your stay.

I am sure you found us extremely family friendly, I hope you can visit here again soon.

Cornelia Erhardt

Been to Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai? Share your experiences!