“Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Yahoo Day Tours LLC. Guide : Waqas Tariq” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yahoo Day Tours LLC

Yahoo Day Tours LLC
Hor Al Anz East | Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Formerly Yahoo Tours Desert Safari Day Tour)
04-2209074
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #226 of 452 Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Yahoo Tours is highly professional & passionate Company, offering a complete travel management - everything from planning to execution of tours. As amateurs in the travel retail management – our experience & the spirit of commitment and trust has been a Hallmark since the first day. Yahoo Tours ensures to meet each individual client’s requirements and leave no stone unturned in providing services with flexibility and of greater value. With dedicated & professional staff, successful policies, higher values, hard work, strategic marketing, and new risk ventures we continue our eventful journey so that your journeys will continue to be memorable. The success of our company lies not only in hard work but also the drive of confidence and professionalism towards satisfaction of guests. Be it Domestic travel or International, we believe to provide the best tour in terms of tour planning, cost valuations, hotels suggestions and bookings, transportation's, travel assistance, tourism information, sightseeing, shopping, multilingual tour guide, special interest tours, air ticket bookings. Say, right from the time you commence your journey and till you depart. Yahoo Tours has carved a niche for itself within a short span of time through uncompromising standards in quality of services and selection of associates.
Schifflange
“Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Yahoo Day Tours LLC. Guide : Waqas Tariq”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We spend some days in Dubai and wanted to see Abu Dhabi for a day. Upon arrival at the Hotel we asked for some referrals for a day tour to Abu Dhabi. We choose Yahoo Day Tours as they seemed to be the right fit for us.

Getting information and reserving the trip went very smoothly without any trouble. Waqas our guide for the day was very professional and friendly. He was the only guide during that week that welcomed all 6 of our group women included ;)

The trip to Abu Dhabi felt very fast as Waqas was giving us all kind of information on Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the road in between. We asked a lot of questions about the surroundings that were not necessarily linked to the trip but he happily answered all of them.

If there is something to moan about it is that we were unlucky to have planned the trip on the first day of Ramadan, which led to us not being able to enter the Mosque and some other places on the itinerary. The trip organiser could have informed us about that. But Waqas made huge efforts to make up for the disappointment and succeeded. We were offered the transfer from the Hotel to the airport for free.

Other than that we went on the Dubai City Tour and the Desert Safari with them and greatly enjoyed those trips.

I can only recommend Yahoo Day Tours LLC to anyone, and if you happen to book a Abu Dhabi Day Tour, make sure you ask for Waqas, you will not regret it.

Visited July 2012

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
“YahooTours - Al Khaleej Deep Sea Adventure Dhow Cruise”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My experience with yahoo tours Dhow Cruise was a very disappointing experience. It was a Family event which was embarrassing for me as a host for a total of 16 members. yahoo tours has promised several things, which was unfortunately not kept. Starting with the departure time which was delayed for almost an hour, keeping us waiting from 7:45 pm till 9:00 pm with an overcrowded dhow in an uncomfortable manner, that we couldn't even have enough space to pull out our chairs and that without even been told the reason of delay. By the time the dhow moved we had already lost the excitement of the experience. The service was not up to standard and the cuisine provided was below standard. 3 shows were promised at the booking time, out of which only one took place and was below standard comparing to the same type of shows I have seen at other places. Not forgetting to mention the Arabic coffee and dates promised as a welcome procedure, which never happened.
Finally I would say that for the amount I paid, I Definitely would have got a much better service and food quality at my convenient time without having to wait at any reputed restaurant in Dubai and as a customer I won't recommend any one I care for to go for this experience.

Visited July 2012
USA
5 attraction reviews
“Yahoo Day Tours LLC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Yahoo Day Tours handled our booking which included hotel reservation, to and from airport to hotel, Desert Safari, and snack at Burj Al Arab. The booking was done through Ahmedabad office in India with coordination from their Dubai office.

Everything which was promised was delivered by Yahoo Day Tours without any delays or additional money. They were professional, courteous and ever ready to help with any concern/issues and they worked according to our schedule without any fuss.

All of our travel was handled by Anshul Vasnani in Dubai and it was pleasure to work with him and I admired his professionalism and attitude to go out of his way to help make our stay very pleasant in Dubai. Thank you, Mr. Vasnani.

Also, wanted to extend my sincere Thank You to Niranjan at Yahoo Tours office in Ahmedabad with his help and time with Dubai booking.

Overall, I highly recommend everyone who is traveling to Dubai to use Yahoo Day Tours services. Their tour prices was very competitive and service was over the top.
NOTE- It would have cost us more if we have done all reservations ourselves.

Thank you very much.

Kalpesh P.
USA

Abu Dhabi
“Exellent Service. Keep up the gr8 work!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was high time for me and my friends for experiencing the famous Desert Safari of UAE. I made some quick google searches and came across Yahoo Tours. Called up the number provided and spoke to a lady named Naveen Taj. She was very gracious and politely agreed to accommodate me and two friends of mine for the Desert Safari on a short notice. A special thank you to Naveen Taj for making the trip memorable for me and my friends.

The pick up point was Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The driver was on time at 4:30 pm and took us up to the desert where there was another driver who took us for Dune Bashing.... his name was Abdullah. He was a young guy but he was really skillful at driving a 4x4 land cruiser. Dune Bashing was a really exhilarating experience for all of us sitting in that land cruiser. He dropped up off at the designated camp where all the other activities were happening. There was camel riding, sheesha smoking, refreshments, belly dancing among other things. The food was served at the right time and it was lip smacking. I loved the chicken barbeque. For people who drink, there was a bar but it was not included in the price of the trip.

After dinner, there were a couple more traditional dances by the artists. The trip ended around 9:30 pm and the driver took us back to where he had picked us up.

All in all, it was a great experience and a well enjoyed trip. It costed us AED 100 per head which was reasonable for such an adventurous trip.

Naveen Taj was a professional in the way she handled everything - very prompt in replying to emails and she made calls to find out how we were doing. The personal touch is most appreciated.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Entertaining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Hi, I was just browsing in my email and i found Dhow Cruise Dinner. Since it was my wife's birthday, wanted to do something different and surprise her. This was the first time i planned for her in Dubai. We thank the services and follow up of Mr. Atul K Chaurasiya of Yahoo Tours LLC were excellent and efficient. It was fun, entertaining and we enjoyed the whole trip. Looking forward for hiring their services in future