“Majestic Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

You added Jumeirah Zabeel Saray to your Saves list
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road West, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
JUMEIRAH WINTER FLAVOURS
Ranked #13 of 500 Hotels in Dubai
Abu Dhabi
“Majestic Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We just were really really lucky to stay at this wonderful hotel on the Palm during last weekend 18/07.From the moment we set foot in the hotel our experience has just been amazing. Friendly staff, Great Ambience, Beautiful decor and lots of great food.

Upon our request they kindly upgraded us to a fantastic seavieew room, and to our surprise a complimentary array of variety sweets. Later that evening we dined at the Indian restaurant Amala which again was a delight. The service was impeccable and the food was par excellence. The set menu in Amala is just great offering the guest a choice of nearly 7 starters, beverages, 5 main courses dishes and dessert. Some startes like dahi bhatata puri, fish tikka are something which you shouldnt miss. The chicken biriyani was also awesome. we never knew how 3 hrs passed in the restaurant.

After a wonderful siesta morning we were ready for the wonderful breakfast at the Imperium which is another grandeur of itself. Their variety of breakfast has never been seen elsewhere in the UAE. We could order for egg white omletes, and the usual frozen fruit platter as elsewhere in other restaurants were replaced by fresh fruit cuts being served to guests as per the guest choice. The restaurant decor is so lively that it creates a pleasant atmosphere. And the staff are always ready to serve you.

Soon it was time to leave this dream place but we will be back soon for more of Zabeel Saray. Its one of the best hotels I have been to in Dubai. They stand par in Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Ambience. Though a bit costly, its really worth it. I would recommend anyone visiting Dubaii to make a memorable stay at Zabeel Saray!!!

Room Tip: Request rooms on the higher floor say 3 and up.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review and I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are renowned for, and I am delighted we have been successful in achieving this during your stay, particularly our warm hospitality, opulent facilities, fine selection or restaurants and culinary varieties.

Once again, thank you for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor and I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Stephan Schupbach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (754)
  • Arabic first
liverpool uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been coming to Dubai for about 15 years and have stayed and visited most hotels in that time.This place is my new favourite,I love everything about it.Things that impressed me were great decor everywhere,spacious rooms,great restaurants,amazing spa ( loved the snow room),great beach and pool.The best of the lot were the staff all very friendly and helpful especially cherry on the beach and gayle and Jane at plaj thank you to you all I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Get a sea view the view of the Dubai skyline at night is fab.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

It is with great pleasure to read your very kind review. I am so pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation of your positive feedback.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, commodious rooms, our Awards winning Talise Ottoman Spa and well recognized restaurants. Thank you for recognizing Cherry, Gayle and Jayne. Indeed, we do pride ourselves on our fabulous team of colleagues who are equally grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations.

I sincerely appreciate to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I do look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to our paradise on Palm Jumeirah.

England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have recently returned from a 3 night stay at the hotel. This was our third visit to this hotel and it was every bit as good as the last time we visited. The rooms are lovely, the service was good and the food was excellent. I would echo previous comments about room service though - when it was done our room was cleaned well however there were occasions that housekeeping didn't come.

Despite this small blip we would definitely return again. This hotel is up there with the best that we have ever stayed in.

Just a note for those who are visiting now - we were little worried beforehand as we realized that it would be Ramadan as I am pregnant and were not sure of the availability of food and water but need not have worried. Non alcoholic drinks we available around the pool during the day as was food and lunch was available in the main Imperium restaurant.

Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and would like to thank you for your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and culinary fare.

I am sorry to read that there were aspects of your experience from the housekeeping that did not meet your expectations. Rest assured that your feedback has been shared for immediate action and remedial improvement.

I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and provide you with such fond memories.

Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

my wife and I went to this hotel for a week, and had a really enjoyable time.service was excellent and very friendly staff. Good choice of restaurants within hotel ,the Indian being a personal favourite.Breakfast was fantastic buffet style with a varied choice.
The pool was lovely with lots of loungers, and right next to the beach,and poolside snacks and drinks available and complimentary water handed out.A fantastic hotel highly recommended.
Will be returning.

Room Tip: All rooms are of. Very high standard
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I would like to express my sincere appreciation of your positive feedback and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our warm hospitality, fine selection of Restaurants and high level of customer service provided by our team of dedicated colleagues, who live and breathe our Stay Different brand promise. It is always with pride that I am able to personally recognize them for their efforts to exceed our guests expectations.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

It took me forever to check in when I arrived at the hotel. The staff are attending to so many different people they have no clue what is going on. I got to my room and it wasn't the sea view room I had booked, rather a view of weeds in an unused garden area out of bounds to anyone. I requested that they change my room and give me what I had booked. Basically it took 90 minutes before I gave up waiting and went back to reception. By this time the sun was going down and the sunset drink wasn't going to happen.
To be fair they did upgrade me to a suite but I was there on my own so pretty pointless.
Room service was quick and the Welsh waiter was really polite and friendly.
Next morning at the pool the attendant was just lazy and useless. He couldn't be bothered to help me find a bed by the pool and just waved his arm at me to go to the beach instead.
The hotel is an Arabic themed hotel which is geared towards Russians. The leaflets on reception are in Russian, there is a disgusting fur shop there also. I wont be back, there are plenty of other hotels on the Palm where I will spend my money

Room Tip: book inward palm view otherwise you will end up with a view of Jebel Ali industrial area!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

I am sorry to read that there were aspects from several instances that did not meet your expectations and I would like to express my sincere apologies that you left the hotel feeling dissatisfied. We certainly take great pride in our colleagues and attribute our success to them.

Notwithstanding your disappointment, I would like to request you to please consider these as an isolated incident and not the true standards that we strive to achieve here at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Rest assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and shared with the relevant colleagues involved, for immediate action and remedial improvement.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and restoring your confidence in us and our services.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Have just returned from our holiday at this hotel to celebrate my birthday , we have been to Dubai twice before but this hotel is so relaxing, the rooms are beautiful , the staff are courteous, helpful and polite. We had the club room facilities which are very worth while, if only for the afternoon tea and the evening cocktails!! We ate at the Lebanese, Turkish, Plaj and Indian restaurants in the hotel and would recommend all of them, we went with the waiters recommendations in the Lebanese and we're glad we did, lovely. The service on the beach was good too, plentiful supply of drinking water, ice lollies, cucumber slices and orange sections etc. check out was seamless, we went for breakfast in the club room, our bags were collected from our room, the bill was brought to our breakfast table and a car collected us from the door, no need to return to reception! Hopefully we will return to this hotel for my birthday next year too! Thank you

• Stayed July 2014
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your wonderful review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to personally thank you for choosing our Resort for your birthday celebration above the many options available in Dubai.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our high levels of customer service, warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and well recognized restaurants. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've been to Dubai a few times and I was highly impressed with this hotel.

My tip is to upgrade to the club room as the room was incredible. A bathtub that would honestly fit four people, massive bed, wide selection of tea and proper coffee, fresh fruit, immaculately cleaned 2/3 times a day and all mod cons you'd expect of 5*. With the club room you got 2 hours of free alcohol (they keep topping you up and the booze is very good quality), a good range of food for lunch and afternoon tea. It helped save funds in the long run as alcohol is seriously expensive in Dubai. Be warned if you go in Ramadan that you can't drink until after 8pm - they are very strict with this. My partner was disappointed with the club lounge itself as they were refurbishing the main room which meant it got quite busy at times and we couldn't sit down.

The swimming pool and beach are again immaculate and you have a constant (free) flow of iced water, cucumber for your eyes when you're sunbathing and segments of oranges. I loved all those little touches and the staff lay the towels out for you. At this point I should say how courteous and efficient the staff are. We didn't come across one miserable or rude member of staff and they work very hard.

As for food I was pleasantly surprised. With the half board option you can eat at any of the Jumeirah restaurants, including at other hotels and everywhere we went was fantastic (And I am very critical). I was amazed at how authentic the food was I.e. We went for Tapas one night in the Madinat to Al Hambra and it was honestly better tapas than I've had at some places in Spain. Another great place was the Lebanese restaurant in our hotel. The waiter said he'd pick us a selection of dishes as we didn't know what to order and it was fantastic. All classic Lebanese dishes done beautifully. The buffet breakfast and dinner was a top notch buffet - I usually turn my nose up at self service but the choice was excellent as was the quality.

The spa is mind blowing (the indoor pool is a work of art) and you simply have to treat yourself to a treatment - it was a whole another level of luxury and pampering. It is expensive but I do think the price is justified for what you get. You of course get complimentary access to the spa if you're staying at the hotel.

The other services you get help take the stress out of travelling - free airport transfer in a luxury car, shuttle bus to the watermark, mall, Madinat etc. Our flight home was early in the morning and they made us a picnic breakfast box which was really appreciated.

We don't have children but we noticed how good the hotel was for kids, it really is a hotel for everyone and I would 100% stay there again. My only gripe is that although you get free water during the day, you don't get free water with the meals and it's about £5 per bottle. I think we spent about £50 on water for the week! I think this should be addressed......

Thank you to the Zabeel Saray and it's amazing staff for making our holiday and relaxing and memorable one.

Tip: Beware about visiting Dubai at Ramadan and in July as the heat is quite oppressive as are the religious rules. We will be back at a mores suitable time though!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the club room option
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging our high levels of customer service, commodious room, exquisite facilities, fine selection of restaurants and culinary fare.

Thank you for indicating that you will be returning to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Stephan Schupbach

Been to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray? Share your experiences!