“Superior Luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Save Saved
You added Jumeirah Zabeel Saray to your Saves list
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road West | PO Box 27722, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #10 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Dubai
“Superior Luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is very luxurious and grande! As soon as I entered the lobby I was struck by the elegant and finer details. From the moment we stepped into the hotel the service and attention by all the staff was very good. We have been looked after very well by Rahul Sharma and his team.
The One bedroom suite was very nice and comfortable. Elegant and tasteful furnishings, lovely amenities, a very spacious suite. The pool and beach was also nice, comfortable, and clean. I would like to mention that we were a little disappointed with the club sandwich and cheesecake served from the Plaj restaurant. The sandwich did not taste good, very small portion, was unexpected. The cheesecake tasted lovely, again small portion. We did give our comments to Paul, manager at Plaj who was very nice and helpful. Our dinner at Amala was fantastic! Highly recommend it, food was excellent, Muraj and his team provided excellent service, atmosphere outdoor was amazing, and really liked their concept of paying one price for all you can eat a la carte.
We had a quick look around the Spa, it is truly amazing! It is huge and so grande with so many magnificent details, it's impossible to describe in words! Unfortuneately we didn't have time for a treatment but next time for sure.
Our room service breakfast the next day was very nice, the rest of the stay was good, a nice hotel although hidden a bit at the end of the Palm Island it's definately worth a visit!
Thank you to everyone for a lovely stay! We will visit again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback from your recent stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Thank you for recognizing our colleagues who impressed you by their attention and professionalism. It is always with pride that I am able to personally recognize their efforts to exceed our guests expectations and provide a truly personalized service on all occasions.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

1,825 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (525)
  • Arabic first
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Hands down from every hotel I have ever stayed at this one tops it. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. They even folded all of my clothes that I left on the bed. The shuttle was very useful running every couple of hours to the water park and the mall. Plus the free passes to wild wadi was a nice bonus, it was a great place to spend a few hours in the afternoon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgement of our excellent service .

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my family for five days..this hotel very nice one, the decorations like you are in a palace, they do have assorted restaurants for all tastes at the lobby there is a cafeteria for snakes open 24 hrs. The rooms very big and facing the sea very fancy rooms & the bath rooms very nice which having a very big banio.. We asked for connecting rooms but it was not available upon arrival so they upgraded us without extra charges to suits which it was like big apartment having a sauna room inside bath room..the spa is a different story they do have sea water indoor swimming pool, 2 jaccuz's, sauna chairs..ice room, refreshing showers, big steam, Turkish hammam, big sauna, steam rooms & a big relaxing area...I'd loved this spa very fancy and relaxing one you could read a book in the indoor swimming pool area while you are having plate of nuts and dates for free while you are in the spa & the do have many services in the spa. I recommend any one hit the palm (Dubai) to stay at Jumeirah Zabeel saray.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

One of the best holidays I have ever had, and this hotel contributed a lot towards the experience.
We stayed in a Grand Deluxe room and it was so comfortable. We both slept soundly and enjoyed the beautiful bathroom before having breakfast in The Imperium restaurant, the choice for breakfast was very good.
We had booked half board and vouchers were provided to use at a list of restaurants at other Jumeirah hotels for lunch or diner. This gave us a choice of lots of different food. A shuttle bus was provided to Madinat Jumeirah and we were able to use a seated "trolley" to be driven over to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, this enabled us to use the restaurants in these destinations when we chose.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an excellent choice if you like a relaxing, luxurious holiday with the choice to be able to get to busier areas when you want by a shuttle bus or a cheap taxi.
I can not praise the service provided enough, the staff were so friendly and helpful.
One experience stands out for me. While enjoying dinner at The Imperium, I asked if a they did Cointreau Coffees, after looking through the drinks menu the excellent waiter brought a young man called either Vikos or Nikos (sorry I am not very good with names) to the table and with such a positive attitude he listened to what this drink was and made me a lovely Cointreau Coffee although he had no experience of this drink.
I will definitely recommend Jumeirah Zabeel Saray to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, culinary fare and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Once again, thank you for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed from 28th November - 3rd December 2012.

Have previously stayed at Royal Mirage, One and Only, The Desert Palm, and the Westin, and loved this hotel the most of them all.

The decor is beautiful, the beach and pool spotless, and the staff outstanding. From the moment we arrived the service was attentive, personal, and impeccable. They remembered my friend's birthday, and delivered a cake and chocolates to our room free of charge. One day they accidentally forgot to make up our room (the only mistake in a five day stay) and when I called reception they were massively apologetic, and offered to do it immediately. I explained that we were about to change to go out, so if someone could come to do it in an hour that would be brilliant. They offered to send up water and clean towels in the meantime for us. When we left the room, just over an hour later, someone was waiting outside our room to make it up for us.

The food was excellent, it's in a beautiful location (although quite a drive even once you're on the palm - although taxis are so cheap that's absolutely no problem) and the rooms massive and luxurious. We had a beach view which was gorgeous.

I would stay there again without hesitation and absolutely recommend it.

Room Tip: Sea/beach view rooms are lovely
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I am also very pleased to know that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Have stayed there last night, and have enjoyed it 100 %
the rooms are beautiful, the hotel is like a real urkish aplace, till the small details, it will make you feel like you have traveled to Turkey, specialy if you will try their Spa and Hammam.
My Balinese Massage was 1 hour in heaven, and now i feel like to return there next week again.

Room Tip: If you want a bitofmore space you must book a grand deluxe room it was a sitting area and the bathro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgement of our opulent architecture and exquisite facilities.

I am also delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at Saray Zabeel on 30 of November and 1st of December 2012. My original booking was for 2 rooms but we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. The hotel is absolutely fantastic when it comes to its decor and appeal. The facilities are also wonderful. All of that serenity was however shattered with the lack of training of their staff in the VOI resturant. Usually they operate this restuarant for breakfast if there is demand and their main resturant cannot cope with such demand. I stopped at the VOI being a bit closer in my way to have breakfast and after a very unwelcome approach, I was told a table is being arranged for me and family and I was shown the table. As I waited for few minutes, the supervisor (I think his name was Paul) comes and says: we cannot give you this table, it is reserved and you can go to the other restuarant were there is a table that can be arranged for you. We did not like that and we explained to him that we will only eat at this restuarant and at this particular table by which he stood infornt of us being extremely provocative and rude explaining that : this table will not be provided. By then we just ignored him and went to the table, sat in it, and had the breakfast. There was noone waiting for the table (atleast not in the restuarant, and this being breakfast, it is unheard about booking a table for such meal). He later apologized but it was too late.
Overall, the hotel looks just like a Jumeirah chain but with a much lower service level. At the check in, I had to take my lugguge with me as they took them from my car but did not give me the reciept they usually give when they collect the luggege so that they deliver them to the room. In the suite, I asked for the key so I can close the master room from the living at night, but the first call, someone just hang the phone as he did not understood my request, and the second time, some lady who was really also was load said that she can send the security and the only options is to either close the door completely (ie isolate the room from the living) or I can keep it as is (as they will not give the keys).
Personally, I think I will stick to the Jumeirah Beach and Madinat Jumeireh which are far far better when it comes to service.
Having said the above, please do not be blinded with my comments as the hotel is really beautiful and maybe it was just not my day. I have stayed several times at this Hotel (2 times) and the stay was nothing but pleasure although still the level of service is a bit less than what you expect from a Jumeirah (and that is why the premium is paid).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and would like to thank you for your review of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent architecture and facilities.

I would sincerely like to apologize for the inconveniences you have faced during your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Rest assured that your feedback has been discussed with the relevant managers and your comments have been taken very seriously and addressed in order to deliver the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. I do hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Stephan Schupbach

Been to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray? Share your experiences!