“First class , Beautiful and Charming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Save Saved
You added Jumeirah Zabeel Saray to your Saves list
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road West | PO Box 27722, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #9 of 474 hotels in Dubai
“First class , Beautiful and Charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We have just returned from another wonderful stay at this beautiful, first class hotel.
From the moment you arrive when you are greeted by the charming Patrick and staff who greet old and new clients like VIPs,you know you are staying somewhere special.
Speedy check in and you are escorted to a beautiful room. The decor thought out this hotel has to be seen to be believed, beautiful does not do it justice.The restaurants are excellent, as is all the service though out the hotel from house keeping to management.
Special thanks to all staff, especially Lim,, Stephen and bartender Joseph in Club Lounge.
Extra thanks to the wonderful Rahul Sharma(Executive Assistant Manager) who goes above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect during our stay.
We look forward to returning to this wonderful hotel soon.
Many thanks and congratulations to all who makes staying at this hotel so special.
Connie & Bruce Abbott

• Stayed August 2012
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities.

Thank you for recognizing our colleagues who impressed you by their attention and professionalism. It is always with pride that I am able to personally recognize their efforts to exceed our guests expectations and provide a truly personalized service on all occasions.

I am delighted that you will return to stay with us in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

1,770 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (509)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The way it worked out, we were there at Eid which we thought would be pretty ordinary being in Dubai but we ended up having a ball and got the best Eid present ever- a free upgrade from a Deluxe family to a Suite by Guest Service Manager Mr. Sherzod and special thanks for him to make our stay enjoyable. He great us by name all the time and offered his help during our stay! The whole resort feels like paradise, it really is a palace so even if you can't stay here, it is a tourist attraction in itself but it is definitely worth it to stay a night or more.
It was absolutely incredible, our room was almost as big as our whole house back home and our check in was smooth and personalized. There are heaps of restaurants and shops throughout so we certainly never went hungry (can recommend the 'Al Nafoorah '- Lebanese restaurant very good atmosphere the Restaurant manager Mr. Hussain met us all the time and was very helpful.

If you wish luxery to the highest level, then don´t miss this experience...., you will relax in a palace.

No dream of mine was ever that great. Keep it up as a local residents we are proud to have such wonderful service in our land

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Once again, thank you for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have just returned from an 11 night stay at the Zabeel Saray in Dubai. I was so impressed & would rate this hotel as Jumeirah's flagship hotel! It has the ambience & decor of the finest opulent palace coupled with the warmth & respect of a family home! This hotel represents Jumeirah's brand delivering the extra mile throughout!
The facilities are amazing! We were looked after so well by the team of wonderful butlers namely Ekaterina Enileyeva who made all of us feel so pampered and my 2 daughters loved her kindness! She was always willing to assist us to make our trip perfect. Abdul, Rimaz, and Irfan from the butler team were also so great & helped us tremendously.
The restaurants at the hotel are incredible. The daily breakfast served in the Imperium were extensive & exquisite! Sweetish was always around to ensure we were seated comfortably with a fabulous daily fine dining experience. Anna was also a pleasure to greet us outside the Imperium.
Amala, the hotel's signature Restaurant serves the best Indian food in Dubai! The food was prepared with such great flavours & spice - a must try! Ishan our server was so patient & gave us such great choices to try to experience the comprehensive menu.
The Voda bar was such a great way to start each evening with a fabulous contemporary setting serving great cocktails! Janaka from the CClub - what a wonderful guy- his passion & enthusiasm on mixing drinks & cigars was world class!
The pool area's were clean, inviting and a pleasure to relax in! There were plenty of sun loungers available with staff always on hand to assist. Thompson really made us comfortable on a daily basis ensuring we were ok.
The Plaj was also a a great choice for casual lunch each day by the pool. Both Mohit & Jeebe were brilliant in serving us on a daily basis always with a smile on their face! The beach was serene and relaxing - again a picture postcard view!
The rooms at the hotel were spotless and the housekeeping team were diligent & kept our surroundings immaculate!
The Talise Spa was breathtaking! I started each day with a pampering ritual that was a real treat!
I had the best Balinese massage ever!
In summary I cannot wait to return to this hotel which is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Given that this was my 17th vacation in Dubai, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray ticked all the boxes for providing world class service with style with a truly dedicated team to provide Rock Star Service! I simply cannot wait to return!

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am also very pleased to know that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have stayed in most of the Jumeriah hotels in Dubai but this has to be Simply the best ! I ran out of adjectives to describe my stay with my family. Outstanding service with a smile from every one to the lifeguards, the waiters, the management team and receptionists.

This is my first review on Trip advisor for a hotel but I felt compelled to write this to allow everyone the opportunity to read this and visit this crown jewel of a hotel on the Palm.

You will want to go again and again and again because you could not wish for more.

Paradise. Love the fact that Mission Impossible 4 was filmed there!

The restaurants like Amala, the Voda Bar and the Lebanese restaurant called Al Nafoorah were fantastic. Try them all!!

The Talise Spa was so beautiful and the staff couldn't do enough to help you. I had a Balinese massage which revitalised me for my 12 day stay.
Can't wait to make a return visit :)

You will just LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: It's ladies night on Tuesday and the drinks were FREE for my wife from 9pm to 12 pm.
Dear Guest

Thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent architecture.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for recommending our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Mackay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed here on a stopover to Europe. Staff couldnt be more helpful or more friendly. Our room was gorgeous with an absolutely massive tub that I could practically swim in. Restuarants and shopping downstairs and conveniently so free buses to the shopping centers and other main attractions. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service and our opulent facilities.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We've just got back after being bumped off our original hotel choice into the JZS. Didn't have too many expectations but was very happy with the outcome. The hotel lobby and interior is stunning. It evens smells stunning! Spotlessly clean and very spacious and airy. Staff as you would expect in Dubai are amazing. They can't do enough for you and are a credit to the management.
We were given vouchers for lunch/dinner which effectively gave you a 3 course meal. Confusingly they describe this as half board but you're given enough vouchers for full board! In fact we had 6 or 7 vouchers spare at the end of our stay as we didn't have 3 course meals at lunchtime and the staff invariably didn't take all the required vouchers as a result. Even more of a bonus was that we could use the restaurants at sister hotels Jumeirah Beach and Madinat. This give us a choice of over 20 restaurants and only 6 days to get through them! They even laid on a complimentary shuttle. A handful of the restaurants (fine dining) required you to pay a supplement but with the choice on offer there was no need. The food quality is excellent whichever restaurant you choose.
To be honest we preferred the JZS Imperium as this was a French themed brasserie aswell as a continental buffet. You could select anything off the a la carte menu and/or mix with the vast buffet. I had a Frogs Legs Fricasse, Wagyu Beef Bourg etc etc. As I say the food quality is stunning.
Drinks are expensive, no question. Can of pop 20 dhs (£3.50) and a pint of Peroni 65 dhs (£11). Cocktails are generally £10-£15 and a bottle of wine starts at around £40-45. So factor it in. This is no different at all the top hotels.
The rooms are huge, the bath was more a pool than a bath! Very well insulated rooms in terms of noise. Couldn't hear any other guests either side or above. No banging doors or noisy corridors. Very well thought out.
Spa and gym are complimentary as is wifi throughout. Nice touch.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, August 26, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My wife and 18 year old daughter have returned from a 14 day stay at this hotel. We stayed from 14 August to 18 August. I have NEVER stayed in a better hotel. Please believe everyone who says this propery is AMAZING; because it really is. It has everything you could ask for in a top class Dubai/World class hotel. We stayed in a Superior Deluxe room on the second floor. It was outstanding. Everything about this hotel was 100% in my opinion. There is a man called Yogie who works in the Talise Ottoman Spa who is amazing; please talk to him if you want a pleasant conversation. Also speak with Basanta. Two wonderfull gentlemen who do an outstanding job, as does everybody who works there. We are booking to go again on 12 July next year. I can't wait! If your looking for opulence and excellence in Dubai, then the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is the place to go. (My family and I have been to quite a few 5 star Dubai hotels and will probably find none better). BOOK BOOK BOOK...

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view as the hotel sits on the Jumeirah Palm. It's a win/win situation...
Dear Guest

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during and after your stay.

Thank you for recognizing our colleagues who impressed you by their attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize them for their efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

I am also very pleased to know that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in July. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

Stephan Schupbach

Been to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray? Share your experiences!