I had a very good stay at this hotel. It is a new hotel close to the World Trade Center in Dubai. It is a short taxi ride there. The hotel is new, so was expecting a few hiccups, but the service was amazing, and also the best name remembering i have ever experienced. Everywhere i went for the week that i was there was remarkable. From the doorman to the executive lounge everyone remembered. The rooms were great, with a glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom, all in line with what you would expect in a Ritz Carlton. Service was superb, three examples were me handing concierge and asking for another 300 just the same. I know its Dubai, but they simply said no problem, and three hours later they were in my room. One of the staff went to DHL at the airport to get my items out of customs, and also lastly after a week of being away, when i got out the car (not ordered through the hotel) they remembered my name.
Gym was very good with excellent equipment.
Only negatives on this hotel is that the entrance is a bit tough to find currently with the road being altered, the lobby is a bit bland, and the pool is sufficient, but disappointing both for a Dubai hotel, and also as a Ritz Carlton
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre is located in Dubai’s most vibrant destination for business, restaurants, leisure and the arts. Standing 14 stories high, the hotel epitomizes understated luxury and elegance behind the handsome limestone façade. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, three world-class restaurants and three lounges with terraces make the hotel a dynamic setting and opulent retreat for any affluent traveler. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s outstanding business and leisure facilities, whilst benefiting from a direct walkway to The Gate, at the heart of DIFC, plus the added convenience of the city of Dubai at their fingertips. Premier attractions including Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the World Trade Centre are just minutes away, along with two metro stations and the diverse downtown Dubai nightlife. The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre the perfect spot from which to explore the Middle East’s most exciting city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.