“Excellent hotel, would go back in a heartbeat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel

You added Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel to your Saves list
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed St | opp Burjuman Centre, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #89 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Edinburgh
“Excellent hotel, would go back in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I stayed here for approximately 2 weeks whilst on business.

I was really impressed with this hotel! The rooms are great, really massive and squeaky clean. Massive bath and shower with music pumping out whilst you bath. The maids do an excellent job of keeping the standards high.

The staff are always very polite and friendly and do well to cater for every need. I used the gym, swimming pool and roof terrace most days, roof terrace is amazing! Great views of the city sprawling out in fron of you whilst you enjoy a beer and swim in the sunshine!

Tried the restaurant on the ground floor 3 or 4 times (cant remember its name!) and it impressed. Had a few lightbites in the grandstand bar and watched all the matches from home, very nice. On our final night we tried the posh 19th floor restaurant which again was brilliant. Incredible evening views over the city, had some great food and wine!

I would recommend the Park Regis to anyone thinking of travelling to Dubai, you will not be dissapointed, I promise!

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northern Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed here for a few days at the beginning of March prior to a cruise. The hotel has lots of good points and I would certainly choose it again. When we booked in, after a long flight, we were delighted to be told that as there were no standard rooms available we had been upgraded. A very good start!! Our room, on the 13th floor, was large and very comfortable with a great view.. Lots of storage and a desk. AC worked well (and we needed it!) We especially appreciated the complimenatary bottled water.and the hi tech control panel (we must have been very tired that first night as it took us ages trying to work out how to put the lights out!)
The rooftop pool is lovely with that wonderful view again.We enjoyed breakfast each morning and Happy Hour each evening.
The location is excellent. There are a number of fast food outlets close by but try the Indian restaurants (particulaly Ravis) for something a bit different. The Burguman Mall is just across the street, the Metro is very handy and the Ho-Ho bus stops outside the Mall.The staff are very helpful and there is free wi fi in the lobby. An excellent hotel, I can definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor-the views are fantastic
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Gothenburg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Stayed for one night with my family on the way back home from Abu Dhabi. The room was spacious and clean, with a beautiful bathroom. We stayed on the fourth floor with a view of the street, but it was quiet anyway. The rooftop pool is beautiful during the night, but we got a little disappointed that the jacuzzi was out of service in the womens area, although it worked on the men´s side. We had our dinner on the 19th floor, asian cuisine in beautiful surroundings. Food was nice, staff ok.
As we were leaving really early to get to the airport we´d arranged with the reception to get a wake-up call at 04.00. Luckily we´d set our own alarmclocks, because that wake-up call never came. We pointed this out to the staff in the reception when we checked out but they didn´t seem to bother. We´d also prebooked a taxi but there was some hassle before they could sort out if there had been a booking or not....Finally we got their free airport-limousine witch was great, and because we missed breakfast we got breakfast bags with us.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great hotel to start with. Great clean rooms, very clean hotel in general. The staff 99% of were great, always friendly and smiling.

I had a couple of issues whilst staying here for 1 week. One time I called housekeeping to ask about the pillow service they offered, to cut a long story short, the women I spoke to on the phone put the phone down on me which I found VERY unprofessional. I did bring it to the duty manager's attention but all he said was that they will investigate but never got back to me.
I also had a leak at the bottom of my shower in the bathroom. I called reception to get someone to have a look at it. They did but I never got a response from anybody at the hotel stating if the problem had been fixed etc. I again went down to speak to the duty manager the same guy, an Indian chap, and he states that they have been trying to call me all day and have left messages for me on my answer phone and TV. I informed the duty manager that they left NO message because I check them daily and no messages were found, so he was lying. He did state when confronted that I had to move room but I refused due to me only having 1 more day left and I could not be bothered to move all my stuff out just to pack it all again the next day.

So all in all if it was not for these two incidents I would gave this hotel 4 or 5 stars. I do not think I will stay here again due to the very poor customer service I received for a hotel room I was paying £115 per night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
parkregisdubai, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I have noted that there were some good aspects of the Hotel and that there were some service issues which unfortunately marred your stay. I have followed up with telephonist and the Duty Manager and please accept my apologies . I can assure you that this is not the usual at the Park Regis Dubai.

I do hope that we will have the chance of rectifying these impressions and if you are coming back to Dubai I would wecome the opportunity to do so. In that event please contact me so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Kind regards

Scott Butcher
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed stay here. I was on the upper floors which were more expensive and included free food and drinks in the roof bar area. Really nice hotel if your staying on the upper levels. Not so sure about lower levels. Different breakfast place from those on lower levels to upper levels,as well. Great breakfast though.location seems a bit isolated but I think that's just Dubai. 10 min walk to train station. Not far from Dubai creek. Recommend hotel but there are possibly better options in Dubai.

• Stayed February 2012
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

What a great hotel! Superb road side service (although can be difficult getting taxis to stop). Very nice welcome. Friendly staff (who perhaps should use the lifts less often). Good breakfast range and helpful waitresses. Free internet downstairs. Lovely large room with cot given (no cot duvet or blankets though). Huge shiny bathroom. Helpful housekeeping and porters. Tons of channels on the TV and good AC. On 6th floor with no noise. (only one negative - they need to clean under the beds as when i looked under on the last day for our childrens toys and shoes there were a few old items and tons of dust and dirt).

Park Regis Kris Kin must be congratulated on maintaining their customer service to date. Well done!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

What can I say but fantastic, GOOD Location, GOOD service, Good food and fantastic views from the roof top pool, what more would you want from an hotel. I was a bit nerves returning to this hotel after my last stay just after it opened, but I had nothing to worry about . All the issues regarding the noise from the club, and the plumbing were all missing this time. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left I felt like royalty. The staff were very customer focused, that nothing was to much for them, and every thing came with a smile. They were so switched on that I was asked why my daughter was looking un well, I explained she seemed a bit under the weather, this was day one, for the reaming days me and my wife were asked daily, how my daughter was doing and if there was any thing they could do to help, Lucky it was only a 24hrs thing, but I just felt so humble when I was asked. I was in room 1303, from the room to roof top pool and breakfast it was all fantastic, the price was good and the service was spot on. The breakfast is well with the money as it sets you up for the day. The buffet was very good with a chef doing eggs to order. The selection only changes very slightly from one day to the next but the range on display is good. The valet car parking is also very good and quick, given they have to drive round the block to park it. The only two issues I would say I had, are: Directly out side the hotel on the pavement there are a number of small pipes coming up through the floor, I think they are electric for little light posts, The issue was I did no see one in my hast to get into my car and I bumped into one and I really bruised my toes to the point back here in the UK the Doc says one of the small toes is broken, so be careful. Hopefully the hotel will finish the work off soon. The other issue was that I was so impressed with my stay I asked for and filled in a loyalty program got my card but was told I will be emailed my login details but to date nothing… I will try emailing the hotel. In short this is a fantastic hotel given the price. I will be back next year. Thank you Scott for a wonderful stay….oh and the broken toe..Just joking.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel? Share your experiences!