“Excellent Buffet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel

Arboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel
Ground Floor, Al Qasr Hotel | Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai 75157, United Arab Emirates (Formerly Arboretum at Al Qasr Hotel)
+971 4 366 6730
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 5,572 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Part of the famous Al Qasr brunch recently awarded Best Brunch in Dubai by BBC Good Food Middle East, not only is the Arboretum at Madinat Jumeirah something of an ambassador for Arabian dining culture and cuisine, but it’s also a hub of great international food. Sumptuous all-day dining takes place in a light, airy and spacious environment. You can dine alfresco on our wide terrace – bordering the busy waterway and with spectacular views of the sea – or inside, under the ornate and cavernous ceiling with its iconic palm columns.
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Excellent Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

After 13 days in Thailand i stopped in Dubai to visit friends and this was their recommendation. I was enthusiastic about coming here as after almost 2 weeks of eating Thai food (don't get me wrong it was excellent) i fancied a change of variety, this place did not disappoint.
The choice of food was spot on and was of reasonable quality, i had a nice salad to start and proceeded to have several mains :). Being the bigger eater i am i moved onto dessert with the grace of a gazelle and walked out like an elephant. Having to many fudge brownies was my only regret!

Would definitely visit again!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent dining experience at Arboretum. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us.

• Turkish first
Okemos, Michigan
“Lovely ambience, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went for the breakfast and lunch buffet. We travelled with our two year old son and also showed up at dinner time, where the staff was always able to make something my son craved (such as a grilled cheese sandwich). The staff was extraordinarily accommodating, which made dining very pleasant. As for the buffet, it was beautifully prepared and the food was very delicious. On the pricey side, but the quality and variety of the food made it a worthy value.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2013

Scotland
“Good for breakfast, not so for dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ate the buffet breakfast here on a couple of occasions and I thought the selection and quality on offer was generally good. Of the things I ate: the fruit was fresh, omelettes/eggs cooked well to order, the pastries where a little bland, the french toast/creps/pancakes and toppings where more often than not nice. It was certainly on par with Khaymat Al Bahar and Al Muna.

The evening buffet was not so good though. I didn't think the selection and quality was up to scratch considering the setting. A lot of the food didn't taste great and the deserts on offer where certainly a case of quantity over quality.

My use of the half board dining voucher felt a little wasted here considering the other restaurants on offer.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your dining experience. The team and I are delighted to receive your comments and we would like to thank you for your efforts in posting this review. Our guests' perspective is very important to us and we have taken your feedback on board.

We really look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
“Aboretum Restaurant - Al Qasr Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I would give this Restaurant 10 out of 10 for its excellent buffet food and service. There is an immense variety of food to suit all tastes. Also I would like to mention the wonderful staff, who were always so pleased to see you with a cheery smile and a bit of friendly banter. Can't wait to visit again.

Violetta Jones

• Visited September 2013
Dear Violetta,

“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I visited this restaurant from a recommendation. I found the variety of food and service to be top class.

• Visited October 2013