“Huge choice under one cool roof” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gold And Diamond Park

Gold And Diamond Park
4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road | Al Quoz Industrial 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+9714 347788
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 276 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Gold And diamond park, is an indoor air conditioned mall Adjacent to first gulf bank metro station, & right next to mall of Emirates.The mall consists of more than 60 jewelery retail stores & a well renouned coffee shop " de casa" & also a speciality restaurant called "More cafe". Along with stores for watches,bycycle,saloon & spa & the famouse center for musical and arts. all in all it is a one stop destination for travellers to make the most of thier valuble time & return to thier comfort zone within thier hotel compound.visitors to this mall have the advantage of not getting into the hassle of trafic & going to the old dubai for jewelery shopping or having a good time over a cup of coffee & more Conveniently visit this park which would be very short distance to most of the hotels in the jumeirah & marina & the new downtown of dubai. it takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi from marina,jumeirah,or dubai mall to this alternate mall.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Huge choice under one cool roof”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had planned to spend as little time as possible shopping on our Dubai trip, but I wanted some diamond earrings as a present for my sister who is getting married later in the year so I decided to go to the Gold & Diamond Park (not a park at all but a shopping mall) and also the Gold Souk to find some.

I noticed how cool it was when I entered the building (it's fully air conditioned), which made a change from the sweltering temperatures of the Gold Souk. With loads and loads of stores, there was plenty of choice for earring styles (as well as every other type of jewellery), I can honestly say that the selection of products available was unlike anywhere else I've visited before. The staff at various stores were helpful and friendly and generally not pushy.

Everything is competitively priced, so you definitely will be able to pick up a bargain or two. I am not much of of a shopper - I'd rather spend my time doing something else, so it was nice to have so much on offer in one building. No traipsing down the street having to visit different stores in the heat, as at the Park everything is under one roof.

The earrings are beautiful and I am sure my sister will love them. Kaushik at the Tejori store sold the GIA diamonds to us, and his service was excellent. The earrings were ready the next day, a fast turnaround.

The building itself is really nice as well. The Gold and Diamond Park also features a little coffee shop, so you can stop for a small bite to eat or a warm drink.

Getting to the mall was straight forward - it's located adjacent to the First Gulf Bank metro station, so easy to find. We actually caught a taxi from our hotel - the mall is about a fifteen minutes drive from the Marina, Dubai Mall or Jumeriah. It wasn't crowded either. If you are in the market for some jewellery I would definitely recommend a visit.

• Korean first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Catering to all your diamond jewellery needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This very comfortable, air conditioned mall contains more than 60 jewellery retailers, where you are sure to find the piece of jewellery you are looking for. If not, then it seems many will even make up jewellery to your own design (at least the ones we talked to). We did a bit of "googling" once we arrived at Dubai from our hotel, and found a company with a nice website called Tejori Diamonds, who we ended up visiting. They produced a beautiful set of diamond earrings with matching diamond necklace to a design that I found back in the UK.

The choices of jewellery seemed almost endless, the prices are excellent, and we felt in no way ever “pushed” into making our purchase. Definitely a great one-stop destination to purchase excellent quality, good-value-for-money, diamond and gold jewellery.

There is a lovely little cafe there as well, where we got some lovely fruit smoothies and paninis. There is a Metro station right out side the mall.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
141 attraction reviews
“No heavy pressure to buy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went to get some stones set which I had bought on holiday in Sri Lanka. Went to many shops and was pleased to feel that there was no heavy pressure to buy. In the end I decided on silver and not gold and went to one of the kiosks rather than an actual shop. The stones were set in less than a week and I was informed when the work was ready. Was delighted with the setting and also purchased some fine silver chains. It appears to be much easy to get gold here than silver!
The time you need here depends on if you are looking to buy or just browse.
Wander between the buildings and just enjoy. Pay parking is available locally.

Visited April 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
349 attraction reviews
1,317 helpful votes 1,317 helpful votes
“Quality Gold at Great Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Dubai is a great place to buy gold or gemstones. With gold you buy by weight and all the intricate design work is virtually free. There are two principle places to buy gold in Dubai. The gold souk which is a more authentic experience in the Diera area, the other is the Gold & Diamond park which is located off Sheik Zayed Road in-between interchanges 3 & 4(any taxi driver would know this location). The big advantage you have is that it is indoors and air-conditioned which is a big plus in the hotter months. There are about 50 shops all rammed full of gold and semi precious stones - so much to choose from. We bought lots & spoiled ourselves and spent far to much.....

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Great place to buy your diamonds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The Gold and Diamond Park is a good place to buy your diamonds, and they are around 1/3 of the price in the UK.

If you have never been to Dubai please go to the Diamond Souk, just as good prices but it is an experience to enjoy.

I thoroughly recommended Cara Jewellers. I have used the many times and always done back. They have a great selection, but will always make to your design within a couple of days.