“Gorgeous” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Buffet
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

We had breakfast here each morning but only tried evening meal on our last night - how stupid of us!! It was wonderful so much choice and everything was so tasty. The chef even prepares special meals to suit much to my husbands dismay as he loves spicey food but we did not get chance for a special dish. Next time!!

Visited February 2012

84% Recommend
“superb dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

The rotisserie is a fine dining buffet. very nice atmosphere and the service is spectacular

Visited April 2011
Marbella, Spain
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Everything about this restaurant was great....service, food, wine!!! Ask for the Spanish manager at the restaurant....heis great.

Visited November 2011
London
“I love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Whenever I stay at the one and only, this place does it for me. A wide varity of arabic/asian dishes accompained by an array of salads and desserts. You really have to be fussy if you dont like the food here. A buffet menu, offering grills and a selection of amazinginly well cooked food, I was always impressed by this restaurant. I even asked the chefs to prepare me prawns once, as I felt like having them, and they did this without any hesitation - even though prawns werent on the menu that day. Quality staff, quality service, quality food....

Visited November 2011