“Ultra Chic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Ultra Chic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

A very chic hotel in downtown Dubai. It is very nice to stay in the Burj Khalifa, and the Mall is just some footsteps away. Service is outstanding, and I will definitely come back to this stylish designer hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Larry V,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I appreciate you taking the time to write a bit about your experience and very happy to read you enjoyed the hotel, location, setting and service. We look forward to having you back in the near future. Please let me know if i may be of assistance.

Regards,

Spencer H. Wadama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was blown away with the Armani Hotel in Dubai - from the minute you drive into the driveway through to check out - not one what if.
The staff are so professional and personable, the rooms are DEVINE, the lights, curtains, TV's are all operated by ipad a bit daunting at first but so simple to use. Loved the Nespresso in the room for morning coffee and the delightful chocolates, dates that were in your room in the afternoon after a busy day out.
Breakfast each morning was a feast and the staff there we wonderful on the second morning and thereafter knew where I liked to sit and the coffee was poured - what service.
Stunning views to watch the fountains in the evening either from the bar lounge area or outside on one of the balconies off the restaurants.
Faultless - hopefully I will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear TravellingHarvey,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I am very happy to read your review of your recent visit to Dubai and will gladly share with my team. Its good to know that you were pleased with the amenities and technology in the room and of course enjoyed the sights of Downtown Dubai.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Armani in the near future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had a wonderful time in Dubai.... Armani is just brilliant. Excellent service with a touch of elegance. so dope! The staff was on point especially there was a guy named Eduard Ionescu, he was a pro. I'm looking forward to go back

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Ryan B,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I trust your are enjoying the beautiful Spring in NYC. Thank you for taking the time to comment on you visit to Armani Dubai. I have shared your comments with my team. We are very delighted to read you enjoyed and left with nice memories of he experience.

When your travels bring you back to Dubai, we would be happy to welcome you back. Please let me know if I may assist.

Spencer H Wadama
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed at the Armani hotel during Easter when we spent a few days in Dubai. I remember when I was doing research I read a comment about the choice between staying on the Palm and downtown. it says that if your next stop is a beach holiday then forget about the Palm! which I found very true. The Armani in Dubai is ultra modern, well decorated with designer furniture. The restaurants are so amazing and we really enjoyed the dinner at Amal overlooking the Dubai fountain. the Location is perfect for shopping, with direct connection to the Dubai Mall and the Suk just a few minutes away. The service is very attentive but discrete at the same time. The lifestyle manager concept works very well in my opinion and I love not having to wait at the lobby for check in, but in stead being offered a lovely coffee at the bar and have everything done while we are relaxing and enjoying the view. I really can't think of any negatives for the duration of our stay. If you are after something ultra mordern and convenient, look no further!

Room Tip: We went for the classic which was great!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JudyMM515,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I am very happy to read your review and will gladly share with our team. It is great to see that you enjoyed the dining options and of course the amazing shopping within walking distance. Good to know that our Lifestyle Ambassadors could help make your visit to Dubai that much more memorable.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai and especially Armani. Please let me know if I may be of assistance in the near future.

Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were first at the burj al arab and then we moved to the armani hotel! we wished we stayed here the whole time!! everything is modern, elegant and fun! excellent service, excellent comfortable room we loved it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear HappyMary91,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the experience and found our hotel in your favor.

Please let us know when you plan a return to Dubai and we will help make your experience even more memorable then the last.

Sandton, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was recently staying in the Armani for a few days on an urgent business trip, with most of the time working in the hotel and not any time for sightseeing. The hotel was great in all respects, from very friendly and helpful staff, to an excellent breakfast buffet. The gym has good equipment and there are a few excellent restaurants. The Italian Deli is good value for money and has good food and you have a view of the fountain during the evenings as a bonus. It is also next to the Dubai Mall with direct access from the hotel. I have really enjoyed my stay and can recommend it for any business traveller.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear JCE 123,

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.

I was very happy to read your review and happy you could try the different restaurants. I would agree that Deli is a favorite for many in Dubai.

I will gladly share your comments with my team and know that we look forward t the opportunity to welcome you back to Dubai and Armani in the near future.

Wishing you the best,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My parents visited during January and loved the Armani experience.
Check in was a little challenging but after that the whole stay was smooth and a delight to experience.
From the floor butlers to the breakfast staff everyone is very attentive.

A great place to stay when going to Dubai!

Room Tip: Request high floor rooms facing the fountains!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Spencer W, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear FilipaCdeSousa,

Thank you for choosing to "Stay with Armani".

I really appreciate the comments on your stay and overall experience. My apologies on a
challeging check-in, but we are working to simplify the process.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Armani in the near future and until then, wish you well.

Spencer H Wadama

Been to Armani Hotel Dubai? Share your experiences!