“A great base for exploring Dubai” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel

You added Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Zayed Rd | Al Barsha 1, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai 283825, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #51 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“A great base for exploring Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The Front Desk staff went out of their way to make my stay a very pleasant and memorable experience. Pavel found me a great, spacious room (larger floor space than a junior suite, apparently) and Tamer was always smiling and helpful. Tamer even noticed that it was my birthday and I was delighted when he and his colleague delivered a cake to my room with musical 'happy birthday' accompaniment ! The bedroom was perfect for my needs and the modern bathroom exceptionally well appointed with rain shower over the large tub. Housekeeping was excellent.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Sheraton M, Director of Guest Services at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear spgw10,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am delighted to read that our associates were able to meet your expectations and rest assured that I have shared your kind comments with all the team, in particular with Pavel and Tamer.

Once again, I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Director of Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A wide selection of quality hotels is available in Dubai but Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel is clearly one of the best option. It is approximately 30 min drive from the airport and located next to the Mall of Emirates (there is a direct entrance). They clearly pay attention to all details and it makes a huge difference. I spent 5 nights and I was lucky to be upgraded to a stunning junior suite. Rooms are very comfortable, exceptional service. Very good breakfast, great view from the top floors.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton M, General Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Raphael T,

Thank you for the time you took to review our hotel.

It is always with great pleasure that I read such positive feedback and I am delighted to hear that our associates were able to make your stay a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

JP Kavanagh
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was my first time visit to Sheraton Mall of the Emirates. I booked a suite with my family and the room they have given me on top 21st Floor facing Burj Al Arab. Fantastic view of Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa even though it was too far. Due to maintenance there were slight inconvenience reaching the mall of the emirates. Since they have given specific time and information about the maintenance it can be planned accordingly. Huge swimming pool, nice spa, fantastic restaurant and the breakfast was was great. will visit again. All the staff were very good. The mall is connected to the Mall of Emirates and its a great advantage. You can get in to the mall from and to the hotel.

Room Tip: Top Floor with Burj Al Arab Facing.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Sheraton M, Director of Guest Services at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Shihab K,

Indeed, our hotel is conveniently connected to the renowned Mall of the Emirates featuring over 560 brands from all over the world and entertainment activities for all ages.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our lovely views and facilities, and thrilled to hear that our associates were able to make your stay a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We have visited early November with the family of four, during our first trip to Dubai. The room is nice and they accomodated the two children with an extra bed, which was helpful. Some noise from the construction around, but manageable. Good breakfast and nice open bar with a great view of Downtown Dubai. Attentive staff and conviniently located by the Mall of the Emirates. All in all a good stay.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Regina L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your family stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our convenient connection to mall of the Emirates and that our associates were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and I hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable family stay.

South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Sadly, the noise from construction due to the enhancements at the Mall of the Emirates is an all-night affair, so depending on which way your room is facing, this could be a problem, like I have been experiencing since having arrived a few days ago. I had an issue at check-in...I had a guaranteed non-smoking room but when I checked-in they said all they had available was smoking. Not acceptable. So, they upgraded me, yet when I got to the next room, smoking again. Finally, the third time was the charm, but it was 1am and I was exhausted and a terrible start to the experience. That all being said, the hotel is very nice. I am in a Junior Suite and it's just lovely. The beds are super comfortable, lots of space for one's belongings - and heaps of free water bottles! The rooftop pool are is very nice and the view from there is spectacular if you're a first time visitor to Dubai. I would definitely stay again, but just hope that next time, it's a bit quieter and they can sort out check-in a bit better.

Room Tip: ask for room facing the water rather than the interior to mitigate noise
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton M, General Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear gensnimica,

Thank you for the time you took to review out hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and outstanding views from our rooftop infinity pools.

Furthermore, I am sorry to read that you experienced some issues upon check-in, however rest assured that we have shared your feedback with the concerned departments.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and I hope to welcome you back soon for a more memorable stay.

JP Kavanagh
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was a far trip from the airport and not in the city centre. This is closer to the Palm and a more quieter mall. On our check in which was around 9pm the staff were kind and asked us if we would like to pay for an upgrade which we declined but then when handing us our keys told us she upgraded us for free. The room we stayed in was a junior suite which had separate bedroom and the bathroom was amazing! We had 3 people in one room so the suite had a sofa couch but it wasn't overly comfortable as it came down in the middle. In the morning we went off to the gold souk and we didn't make it for a 2pm check out we made it back by 2:20pm so they had locked our keys so we couldn't get to our room. We asked at reception and they gave us a new key and 15 mins to check out! We didn't pay the 120 AED each for breakfast we went inside the mall and found an health place that only cost 3 people 158 AED. Good thing about this is the mall right off the lift! There is some work being done on the top of the mall which you can hear from the lower floors as we were on level 6 you can hear a bit through the window!

Room Tip: Higher floors for quieter rooms away from the workers on the mall
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Sheraton M, Director of Guest Services at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Emily S,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

Indeed, our hotel is conveniently connected to the renowned Mall of the Emirates featuring over 560 brands and entertainment activities for all ages including indoor ski slopes and cinemas.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Somewhere, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice hotel. Convenient to mall.
Had a private excursion booked at the hotel and for the price I feel we should have been taken around in an upgraded car and not someone's personal car. I been to Dubai 4 times and was shocked that someone's personal car was used. I stayed at the villa rotana and not only did we pay a little less for a full tour the transportation was better. But we still had a great time!

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Keyana T,

We are sorry to hear that you encountered some issues with the excursions that you booked. We have checked with the company used, Asia Pacific, that assured us that the cars used where from the company.

Please do let us know how we can contact you personally as the happiness of our guests is a priority for us. Don’t hesitate to contact us via 03889.sales@sheraton.com.

Director of Guest Services

Been to Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel? Share your experiences!