The customer service at this hotel is top notch, everyone is so friendly and willing to help you get anything you need.
The Sanctuary (hotel spa) offers great massages, sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room.
The room and bathroom are separated by a glass window, there are shades, since I was traveling with a friend we had the shades lowered the entire time we were there. When we first walked in it was a bit strange to see how the room was separated, but by the end of the trip we were use to it.
The breakfast is a bit expensive, so try to get it as part of your room - amazing spread!
WIFI is only located in the 2 lobby areas, can't get internet in your room without paying for it, this was the one thing that I did not like.
Loved this hotel and would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Dubai Mall Of The Emirates Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Mall Of The Emirates Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to the world-renowned mall, the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel is a gathering place for corporate travelers, vacationers, and shoppers alike. The hotel is centrally located, with easy access to such destinations as Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jebel Ali Free Zone, and Dubai World Trade Center. Dubai International Airport (DXB) is only 20 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.