Stayed there for 1 day business trip.
- Hotel is very clean with very reasonable prices.
- The location is a waking distance from Al Rigga station (around 10min. from Airport, 15 min from DIFC). Very fast check in and check out service.
- Internet wifi is free at the lobby with available PC’s for those who does not have a laptops.
-The light in room is very low.
- I have not catch a wifi signal on my room. Hence, internet is not free in rooms.
- Rooms are very small, Bathroom has standard soap and shampoo only. You may need to bring your stuff.
- Bed is hard and billows are not comfortable .
Overall, good for business short period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic part of Dubai, next to Dubai Creek and Al Ghurair Mall, Ibis Al Rigga is the perfect location for both business and leisure trips. The hotel is within walking distance from Al Rigga metro station and only a 10 min drive from Dubai International Airport and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. The Gold Souk, Dubai Museum and Creek Golf Club are also close by. With its 280 comfortable air-conditioned rooms with internet access, the hotel offers the best value for money in the City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ibis Al Rigga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Al Rigga Hotel Dubai