“Best buffet restaurant on the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Malaysian, Pan-Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan Asian cuisine with a dash of creative culinary flair which has resulted in a menu that is overflowing with mouth-watering dishes. Children are welcome and provided with a special kid's play area; children's menu is also available.Timings:Breakfast: 07:30 to 11:30Lunch: 12:30 to 16:00 (A la carte) Brunch: 13:00 to 16:00 (Friday & Saturday)Dinner: 18:30 to 23:30Theme nights: "A taste of Thai & Malay Curries" on every Tuesday "Seafood Night" on every Thursday "Barbecue Night" on every Saurday
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best buffet restaurant on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Although I prefer Shimmers as best beach shack, Beachcombers (as part of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel) is definitively the best buffer restaurant, I've been so far in Dubai. The restaurant is located at the foot of Burj Al Arab and has a bit of a different theme each evening. Choice is big (although not as big as in Latitude, the other buffet restaurant of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel) and the outdoor seating is great. In the weekend, a small band is playing to increase the atmosphere. There is a separate kids room with video, so that parents can enjoy themselves even more :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, June 4, 2014

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comment about the product and service, I am glad that you had a great time during your visit.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Brilliant Friday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Went for Friday brunch at Beachcombers as we had visitors from the UK. We managed to reserve a seat outside, which was amazing - dining on the beach under the shadow of the Burj Arab (what more could you ask for!)

The food was really good (though the selection not as vast as some of the other Friday brunches we have been to). The food is Asian themed & both the hot & cold buffets impress.

The staff were very attentive when it came to refilling drinks & the place has a very relaxed vibe. Beachcombers is a very family friendly option where the children have their own Buffett area (full of healthy options), plus children's entertainment.

Highly recommended

Visited April 2014

London
“Good breakfast option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We had breakfast there a few times in our stay at the Jumeirah Beach hotel - it's good and best situated for the beach and a morning view though the selectionis much better at Latitude

Visited April 2014

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit to Beachcombers.. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you had a great time during your visit.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Great family brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great brunch with friends and their children. Used the Entertainer vouchers - fantastic value. If you want an outdoor seat then book weeks in advance - very popular place. Amazing buffet with good choice of drinks, some decent live music and Jugglers for the kids Excellent hotel - although don't expect to be able to use the pools after the brunch - they have an extra charge for that of about 100-150 dirhams. Highly recommended venue for brunch.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Brunch. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comment about the product, service and entertainment, I am glad that you had a great time during your visit.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“nice food with a touch of Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Nice dinner buffet, my family enjoyed lot.we will return again, only thing to mention is service is little slow.overall we were very happy, especially my eight year old daughter loved the puddings,

Visited February 2014

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. The team and I are happy to read the great comments about your experience. On the other hand I am quite disappointed reading that your service experience could not be satisfied completely, I would like to apologize for the not so good experience.
I would love to welcome you back in Beachcombers to ensure you a 'complete' delightful experience in food and service

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.