“A very good choice !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 5,560 restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai, Pan-Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan Asian cuisine with a dash of creative culinary flair which has resulted in a menu that is overflowing with mouth-watering dishes. Children are welcome and provided with a special kid's play area; children's menu is also available.Timings:Breakfast: 07:30 to 11:30Lunch: 12:30 to 16:00 (A la carte) Brunch: 13:00 to 16:00 (Friday & Saturday)Dinner: 18:30 to 23:30Theme nights: "A taste of Thai & Malay Curries" on every Tuesday "Seafood Night" on every Thursday "Barbecue Night" on every Saurday
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“A very good choice !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

A very good choice for Friday brunch with the family. Excellent choice of food, relaxed atmosphere and great offers for money!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you had a great time during your visit.
Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

87% Recommend
“My favorite restaurant in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We've been to Beachcombers numerous times with overseas friends & family.
It is in a superb location within the Jumeriah Beach Hotel vicinity, where you get to meander through this stunning hotel reception, then wander outside and along the pathways that lead to this beach front restaurant.
All of our guests have had the most excellent dining experience & been blown away by the quality of food on display.
In addition, the Burj Al Arab Hotel is majestic in the backdrop, a nice way to get up close & personal to the Burj if you've no intentions of paying to go in.
The best time of year for me is mid oct onwards, when eating Al Fresco on the terrace in the evening is simply delightful.
The atmosphere is warm & dress code 'nice but casual'.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you had an excellent dining experience .

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great location, average in every other way”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I love this place for its location but nothing else. It's a bit shabby, the food is below par and the service lacklustre. This was my second visit but I won't bother returning.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I have taken a serious note of your comments that the standard of food and service in Beachcombers was not to your expectations and I would like to apologise for the same. We continually try to achieve the highest standards of service and it is really unfortunate that you had to experience this shortfall in service. I will personally look into this and have corrective actions put into place to ensure we deliver the best services to all our valued guests.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great view of the Burj Khalifa ,feet in the sand... Over the TOP Brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Nice view, of course
Nice seting, on the actual beach.
Your typical Brunch with mountains of food (all good, but really standard in Dubai), quite expensive.
But the crowd.... it is a very noisy bunch (a whole lot of brits gorging themselves with alcohol and getting redder with sun and louder with the booze).
There are much quiteter and nicer alternatives in Dubai

Visited February 2013

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to us on your recent visit to the Beachcombers..

I have taken note of your comments in Beachcombers that it was not to your expectations and I would like to apologise for the same. We continually try to achieve the highest standards of service and it is really unfortunate that you had to experience this shortfall in service. I do hope that this experience will not deter you from considering Beachcombers for your future visits and we look forward to your continued patronage.

Dubai
“Don't Do Friday Brunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

With all the places across the city to go to brunch, don't bother going here. The Thai brunch was the biggest rip. Cheapest beer in the world (Chang), average selection of average tasting buffet items. Noodles n chewy sate skewers for 400 dhs! Absolutely nothing memorable. There is an entertainer coupon for this place and seems like food is scaled down for all those getting 50 % off. Sadly I did not have coupon.

Visited October 2013
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, November 28, 2013

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.