“Classy” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #215 of 5,626 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary, International, British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Dubai is a city bustling with life and taste, a melting pot of cultures and cuisines and this idea is certainly reflected in the menu of the Cavendish. The restaurant prides itself on serving delicious food with a creative twist that can only be described as the 'Dubai taste'. The Cavendish caters for every preference with a unique fusion of delicious international cuisine and the exotic elements of the Middle East. The level of care and time that goes into producing this fabulous fare is beyond measure! In fact, our Executive Chef's mantra is straightforward, anything that can be made from scratch should be - no exceptions!
“Classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

One of best classy place to dine...
I love the corn fed chicken breast you can have flavor of each and every ingredient in it...
Was there for dinner looks amazing in evening and yeah the choice of music is very nice....
101% recommended
I must mention staff in so great in service restaurant host was a very nice girl sorry but forgot her name.....
Keep doing good job
Best regards
Addy

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bonningtontower, Manager at Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear AdnanZafar,

Very many thanks for your review!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed your visit to the Cavendish and found the food and service to your full satisfaction.

We're looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

F&B Manager

“Vistit to the Cavendish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We had a nice night, but they had bad knowledge for gluten free! I have celiac disease and asked if they could cater for my diet and they said yes.
However they said they would bring me some gluten free bread and they did.
When it arrived I had never seen bread like that before so I asked to see the wrapper! The waiter said they did't have it so when I asked where it came from they said "modern bakery" This bread was just regular bread and had I have eaten it, then I would have been Ill for many months!

This being the reason I rated it average as I think any good restaurant should be knowledgable with all sorts of diet's!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bonningtontower, Manager at Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Grutters,

Thank you very much for your review.

I have investigated the details in regards to your gluten free comments and I believe that our Pastry Chef did speak to you in person at the night of your visit. Do rest assure that the bread what was offered to you was in fact gluten free bread.

We do take all kinds of dietary requirements very seriously. To avoid possible cross contamination when preparing the bread we did decide to purchase the bread from a supplier directly. This bread comes in a special packaging but is not labeled as it is not commercially available. However, we did acknowledge your comments in regards to the look and feel of the bread and did pass this comment on to the bakers who will try to improve the consistency and look of the product.

Further to that I also agree that it is crucial for each team member to be fully aware of the different kinds of allergies and dietary requirements. We are currently re-training all our food & beverage team members in this regard and hope to be able to provide you a better service at your next visit.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Superb Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Good choice of food & Wine served in a very nice surrounding.
The Staff are very attentive as you would expect.

Visited January 2014
bonningtontower, Manager at Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Steve D,

Thank you very much for your review!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed your dinner here and hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

ROCKY POINT
“Mmm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The menu was wonderful!!! They have just about anything you could want.From tender and juicy steak,to blackened Salmon.Being it was in my hotel,both myself and my wife got spoiled from the room service.But eating in was wonderful as well.The layout is very personal,but still friendly enough to wear shorts when you like.If you stay near Internet City,go to the Bonniington and eat there.The food will make you smile.

Visited June 2013
bonningtontower, Manager at Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear DERECK F,

Many thanks for your review! I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit to the Cavendish and found the food and service to your liking.

We hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

burnley
“they do a great brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

what a lovely place to eat and drink they food is plentyful eat all you want and also beer drink as much as you want we got treated off some friends here tip of the day get some vouches its half the price we had a great bruch well done bonnington

Dear morty12,

Very many thanks for your review of our Friday brunch!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed the food and drinks and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!