Stayed here recently for 2 nights. The room was fine with a nice bathroom. Unfortunately my preferred room (king bed) was unavailable so I ended up in a room with 2 doubles but other than that the room was fine. I was a little disappointed with the eating options - either a buffet or eat by the pool and one night the only option at the pool was Brazilian beef. Not easy to eat light here!! The hotel is attached to the mall which was nice for a walk and was very close to my work inEmaar Square. The gym is good for a hotel gym and the spa is award winning(did not use). I typically stay at The Palace when in Dubai which has a little more soul than this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Dubai Mall Hotel Dubai
- The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Address Dubai Mall is a statement in style. Elegant and chic, this glamorous hotel offers guests a unique blend of traditional Arab hospitality in the most contemporary and cosmopolitan environment.Located at the heart of trendy Downtown Burj Dubai, overlooking the world’s tallest tower, Burj Dubai, and attached to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping and entertainment destinations in the world, The Address Dubai Mall is always in vogue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Address Dubai Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.