“Great Club” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was invited by Marc the promoter in Dec 12, Fantastic music and Marc got me a table on the house, Hotel staff was great and the Studio room was spacious with amazing view of the Marina.
Im hoping to visit the Hotel soon

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
SpencerWadama, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for your great comment.

Spencer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed only one night end of September as I was coming to Dubai for meetings,

Hotel is perfect from all aspects Especially Staff in concierge, reception and room service.

Loved their care for details .. Personalized massage from the Manager, Nice food and very attentive and friendly staff.

My only remark is the mini bar prices, were utterly expensive. I got charged more than 250 derhams for crisps and nuts!

But I will defiantly stay again and looking forward for my next stay.

• Stayed September 2013
SpencerWadama, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to offer your feedback. It is only with such feedback that we can endeavor to maintain and improve the service and hospitality we offer to all our guests, as we move forward.

I was most concerned to learn of the disappointing experienced in regards of minibar charges. Again , your feedback will assist us when looking at our price structure and products made available in our hotel. We will be looking at the offerings and pricing in the coming month and where possible will make changes to offering’s and prices and do hope you will use our mini bar services during your next stay.

Bern, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Address Dubai Marina is part of a local chain in Dubai. It stands for luxury and great design. The lobby, facilities and pool in particular are spacious and invite to slow down and relax. The beds are absolutely wonderful and the nespresso machine in the room gives a nice personal touch.

Unfortunately the management and service isn't 5-star. I waited 1 hour for my bags after checkin and didn't receive any apology when I went down to the reception to ask if I could please have them. I missed an important online meeting due to this. The manager wasn't reachable and didn't respond although being promised he'd call back within 5 min. I got the impresssion the Address is not really interested in their guests. It's a pity as I would have liked to return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SpencerWadama, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to write your feedback on Trip Advisor. First, please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had.

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service. With this in mind, your observations and feedback are much valued in directing us in this regard.

I was most concerned to learn of the disappointing experience with the way our associate handled the unfortunate situation in which you had to wait for an hour to get your luggage thus it had caused you missing the important online meeting. As it had been well noted and required action has been taken in order to ensure that such situation does not occur in the future.

I trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience on this occasion. Notwithstanding the above, I very much hope that this most unfortunate experience will not prevent you from returning to The Address Dubai Marina sometime in the near future.

Thank you once again for your understanding and I am looking forward to having the opportunity to meet and welcoming you back in the future. If I may ask , on your return visit, please contact myself directly so I can assure an amazing visit and a gesture.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here due to a corporate rate discount. Ended up upgrading the room to 13th floor suite, nice wrap around floor to ceiling windows with a view of the marina, nice touch. The upgrade value is worth it for the experience and if you are planning on using the hotel arranged airport transfer which was in a Range Rover. Great service from all hotel employees encountered. Breakfast was also included in the upgrade and was a good amount of selection. The hotel location is decent, though not close to Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa...if I recall its about a 20 min cab ride. I'd likely stay here again if not a hotel on the beach.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the marina with wrap around windows, good view of the marina neighbourhood,
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Dundee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my honeymoon in September 2013 for 8 nights.

The rooms are very nice and comfortable with amazing views of the marina. The staff are so nice and even prepared a honeymoon surprise for me and my wife. The hotel is connected to a shopping mall which is very handy and there is a small Carrefour supermarket around the corner.

There are good links to the city centre, Taxis are plentiful and there is a metro station about 5 min walk up the road.

The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is that the pool closes too early. It closes at 8pm and I never once got a chance to enjoy it as we where always out till late in Dubai.

I will definitely return to this hotel next time I visit Dubai!

Room Tip: High floor overlooking pool for an amazing view of the marina!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

My heartfelt congratulations on your very special occasion.

We are truly honoured to be a part and wish you and your family very happy returns.

I want to apologize for the pool closure times, but being the fact that we have a restaurant and bar nearby, we are required by law to close the pool by 8pm. I realize an inconvenience but truly a safety measure.

Thank You for sharing this memorable event with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at this 5* hotel for 5 nights in the lovely Dubai Marina. Service is top notch- personal but not intrusive, professional and friendly staff.
I highly recommend it for both leisure and business traveller.

• Stayed October 2013

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for the time you have taken to post your comments on Trip advisor and I will gladly share your great compliment with my team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great hotel with fabulous balconies overlooking the pool and the marina. Staff here are friendly and appear to love where they work - on witnessing a display cabinet being filled with origami towels of elephants and swans we commented on them. After a lovely night out we came back to our room to find elephant Eskimo and monkey towels just for us. A lovely and kind touch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SpencerWadama, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, October 1, 2013

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing the origami towels I will gladly share your comments with my team. They really have fun putting these together.

Spencer

Been to The Address Dubai Marina? Share your experiences!