Arrived at The Address, Dubai Marina and received supreme service from all the staff I interacted with. The room was located on the 10th floor, overlooking the beautiful pool and marina. The reception staff were welcoming, and escorted me to the room. Once in the room, the young lady directed me to the amenities located in the room, including a gift card to the spa. There was a beautiful bathroom complete with shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and grooming products. Inside the bath section was a huge picture window complete with sunshade. The bed had a pillow-top mattress cover with crisp cotton sheets and a down comforter. The room included a coffee / tea maker, wet bar and snacks. In the closet was a large hotel safe and iron with ironing board. During my stay I had the most wonderful chambermaid who came in twice a day to ensure the room was neat and clean (shout out to Joy). I had everything I needed. During my time, I attended a conference at the hotel, and the lunches and dinner were wonderful. There is a continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant; which included fruit, vegetables, breads, cereals, eggs, meat, noodles and pastries. The restaurant staff was very polite and efficient, as I had most of my meals there. Also, just off the lobby there is a coffee bar that serves delicious coffee and pastries. Incidentally, I used the room service each morning, and the responses were always prompt and courteous. The Address limousine service was utilized upon arrival and departure. The hotel employs excellent drivers, and the cars were immaculate. Each driver shared their expertise on landmarks around the city. Upon my arrival back to the airport, a hotel representative greeted me at the car and escorted me through the airport. In fact, I was escorted all the way to the passport control section.
What I really like about this hotel is the mall which can be accessed directly from the hotel lobby. There are two currency exchanges in the mall who give decent exchanges. There are clothing and jewellery shops including Damas jewellery. The mall includes a TGIF and several stores for clothing, purses and cosmetics.
Dubai has many hotels that are available for conferences and tourists but I really loved the service at The Address, Dubai Marina. The added benefit is that there are no construction projects around the hotel at this time. My stay at The Address will not be my last.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Dubai Marina Hotel
- The Address Dubai Marina Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing tall in the heart of one of Dubai’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, where crystal waters shimmer against modern architecture and luxury yachts moor alongside trendsetting restaurants, The Address Dubai Marina is a haven for the discerning traveller.With 200 luxurious rooms, five superb restaurants and lounges, a relaxing spa, spectacular infinity pool and state of the art meeting and event facilities, The Address Dubai Marina will keep you refreshed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Address Dubai Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.