I visited as a single traveler and I would only recommend the hotel to backpackers but not to families or people who are particularly picky about clean rooms.
+ shuttle service to the beach
+ directly located by the Mall of the Emirates
- unfriendly staff
- small rooms
- stains and dirty spots in the room
- almost no English
- Wifi only in lobby
- Also Known As:
- Citymax Al Barsha Hotel Dubai
- Citymax Al Barsha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citymax Hotels is a comfortable, mid-market, budget hotel for the business traveler. The chain has 3 hotels across Dubai and Sharjah, centrally located near important business hubs and International Airports. Each Citymax Hotel is equipped for business and leisure with Internet access, conference halls, multi cuisine restaurants, gyms and rooftop swimming pools. With no compromise on comforts, Citymax Hotels promises luxury mattresses, coffee makers, rain showers and other in-room luxuries at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Citymax Al Barsha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.