1) BAD---Excursions are very expensive especially if purchased from the travel desk, try and arrange them beforehand or prepare to pay ridiculous prices.
1) BAD--- first thing a full sea view should mean a full sea view, we were guaranteed a full view but majority of our view was of the adjacent hotels, I paid a lot of money for it and didn't receive it, and the cost of upgrading is scandalous.
2) GOOD location of the hotel is, there are numerous quality restaurants and food places minutes from the hotel, so going breakfast only is highly recommended, although its a distance from the mall and other areas of interest
3)GOOD-- the beach is 2 minutes walk from the hotel and the evening view is amazing, walks down the beach are great
4) BAD-- in comparison to other hotels we have stayed in the pool is tiny.
5) GOOD-- the breakfast buffet is fantastic, great food and brilliant service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach lies in the heart of one of Dubai’s newest dynamic and most lively urban locations, Jumeirah Beach Residence. This 5-star hotel is modern, chic and contemporary all in one, featuring lively dining and entertainment options, expansive recreational and modern meeting, conference and banqueting facilities and is only few steps away from the beach of the stunning Arabian Gulf. Ideally situated only a 30-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, it is one of the best addresses for your stay in Dubai. The city's thriving business hubs, major attractions and entertainment facilities are all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.