I stayed at the Bonnington for one night with my husband who works out in the Middle East and where I visit regularly.
It was a nightmare to find but I was pleasantly surprised when we finally arrived. The room was large, clean and the bed amazing.The Molton Brown toiletries were a welcomed treat. Breakfast buffet- good!
I would thoroughly recommend a visit to the marina for a meal at night and the use of taxis to travel around as they are very good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Dubai, located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road just opposite Dubai Marina, is a 5-star hotel with 208, all non-smoking, rooms and suites, 272 luxurious serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites, a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna as well as a ladies' hairdressing salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.