“Amazing view and service, average music.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of 360 Degrees

360 Degrees
Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 3 | Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 406 8741
Improve this listing
Ranked #293 of 5,571 Restaurants in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pan-Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing view and service, average music.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've visited 360 twice during this week now and I'm falling in love with the place. The service is amazing. Super-easy entry as a single guy on a Thursday night (!), really helpful waiters around the place. Some of the bartenders are so well-spoken, one of my friends fell in love with them. The drinks are priced SLIGHTLY higher than average I guess, with something like a Long Island Iced Tea for AED 75. That's made up for by the stunning 360 degrees view from the bar!

Great mixed crowd, average music though. I'd give you 5 stars, 360, if you improved the music. It's not BAD, but I just can't notice a theme. It's mostly obscure, African-infused dance/techno something hah. PLEASE do something about the music on Thursdays and Fridays! Or is there a resident DJ on some days that I don't know of?

Must visit for friends/couples. THEY SERVE SHEESHA.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Heathcliff M, Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of 360 after your recent visit. I am glad to read that you were enjoying the place and over all we were up to your expectation. Our main focus is to make sure our guests enjoy and have a great time. Our team of Music experts such as Audio Tonic, Platinum List, Infusion Magazine and the new Project 360 try to select the best international and local DJs and bring to the Club the best people in the city. I hope you will not miss our music selection with the International DJ line up this new VIII season.If you would like to know what will be your best night out here at 360, I recommend you to check our web site at 360dubai where you will find the calendar of our weekly events; if you are a facebook user, like us on 360dubai and register on our guest list

• Arabic first
Delhi
“What a romantic, relaxed place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I went to 360 with my friends. It was quite late at night so it wasn't very crowded. It is a long walk to the restaurant but once you reach there, the music, food and ambience is amazing. You can laze around in their super comfortable couches, enjoying beautiful Dubai and hear the water splash against the rocks. Loved it! Very scenic, very buzzy.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Heathcliff M, Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
UAE
“Never again...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went to 360 last October to celebrate my friends birthday. I am not new to Dubai so I know that security always want to make sure that they check whoever is entering the venue. The gentleman at the entrance, he said his name is Ali is very rude. He made me and my friends wait by the entrance while he checks on something while other guests just pass by and looks at us thinking why we cannot enter. When he has confirmed whatever information he needs he came back and bluntly said "ok you may come in" without even at least saying sorry for making us wait. When I asked for his name he arrogantly asked me why and what for. I then asked for his supervisor and he said he is the supervisor. I asked who is his senior he said go to the lobby and look for him.

I didn't want to argue further since we are there for a friend's birthday so we just left the venue and moved to another bar which is also part of the Jumeriah group. And another long story but will keep it for another review.

It is a nice place since I have been there a few times but with this particular incident, it left a very bad taste. It makes me wonder if Jumeirah's standards with regards to customer service has gone below satisfactory level.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Great views, but get the buggy there!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

It is a long walk if you don't get the buggy to 360! Once you are there they have great music and fabulous cocktails! The people are a mix of young and old, "cool" and well a mixture anyway! Everyone has a good time, smiles and laughs all around. The boyfriend said it was one of his favourite places to hang out listen to music and take in the great lights and scenes of Dubai. I also had a great time (and a lot of shots - it was my birthday..) Definitely go, smart casual, heals would be a winner! Enjoy.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Heathcliff M, Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of 360 after your recent visit. I am glad to read that you were enjoying the place and the cocktails were up to your expectation. Our main focus is to make sure our guests enjoy and have a great time. Our team of Music experts such as Audio Tonic, Platinum List, Infusion Magazine and the new Project 360 try to select the best international and local DJs and bring to the Club the best people in the city. I hope you will not miss our music selection with the International DJ line up this new VIII season.If you would like to know what will be your best night out here at 360, I recommend you to check our web site at 360dubai where you will find the calendar of our weekly events; if you are a facebook user, like us on 360dubai and register on our guest list
Spain
“be sure you know why you want to go.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We booked 360 bar for food and drinks... we started with a drink in the bar which is located on the top of the restaurant..it is out on a spit in front of the jumeirah beach hotel and the Burj Al Arab hotel...the setting is stunning and a`must do Dubai experience`… drinks are about 45ADD for a small beer...

We then joined the Thursday evening brunch... this started at 7 pm. We were told to book or we would not get in... the place was empty all night...

The night was super relaxed and great fun.. waiting staff were excellent...evening started with prosecco sparkling wine and a choice of Asian soups... they then bring around 7 different tasting courses all with an Asian feel to them....all were excellent...at the end you can order more of the courses you enjoyed, if you have room...

Drinks flow all the time, wine house spirits such as Smirnoff, Bacardi etc...they will also mix you cocktails...

There is background music from the bar upstairs...

To be honest the food and drinks were great, set in a premium setting and the price at 360AED per head was good..I don't understand why it was so quiet with so little atmosphere...an international DJ was about to start when we left at midnight.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Heathcliff M, Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of 360 after your recent visit. I am glad to read that you were enjoying the place and especially you enjoyed the food from our newly opened restaurant. Our main focus is to make sure our guests enjoy and have a great time. Our team of Music experts such as Audio Tonic, Platinum List, Infusion Magazine and the new Project 360 try to select the best international and local DJs and bring to the Club the best people in the city. I hope you will not miss our music selection with the International DJ line up this new VIII season.If you would like to know what will be your best night out here at 360, I recommend you to check our web site at 360dubai where you will find the calendar of our weekly events; if you are a facebook user, like us on 360dubai and register on our guest list