“Nice place to have a drink” 4 of 5 stars
Review of 360 Degrees

360 Degrees
Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 3 | Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 406 8741
Improve this listing
Ranked #241 of 5,621 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Pan-Asian
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Barcelona
“Nice place to have a drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was there just for a drink, not eating. Prices were reasonable (Mojito and Beer for 45 dirhams) though the Mojito was not a Mojito, they use passion fruit and taste was quite strange.

Views and atmosphere are very good in the restaurant. It's perfect to see Burj Al Arab. In clear days, sunset should be very nice from this Bar.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Andrea Z, Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of 360 after your recent visit. I am glad to read that you were satisfied with the service, quality of the product and atmosphere. In regards of your comment for the Mojito, I would like to inform you that the one that you had was most probably during the Happy Hour time were the Passion Fruit Mojito is the special offer at 25 AED. Apologies if the Team was not able to inform you while placing the order. Once again, thank you for the feedback and looking forward to welcome you at 360.

Andrea

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“SUNDOWNERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great bar to just chill out and watch the sunset and the beautiful people who come to be seen! Before they head out on the town.

Visited November 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Gotta go there!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

i went last week with my friend over there for the first time, because everyone told me not miss it when i'll come in dubai for my vacation. well, best decision ever! we danced all night, it was a friday, very crowded, but that made the place look fabulous, the staff was incredibly friendly, they made us feel like home :). but the best part....my god! the view! guys, you have to go there at least once! it's heavenly!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur
“Great view for Burj Al Arab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

By chance we dropped by for a sunset drink and a better view of Burj Al Arab. The view is great and we even can see the Burj Kahlifa from far. Very good price for happy hour drinks.

• Visited October 2012
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Night out at 360”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been before to the 360 a few years ago it was a place I couldn't wait to show my daughter for her 21st birthday but was very disappointed with the night firstly we couldn't get a table was told the minimum spend was 4000 for the two of us so around £650 for a table for a night in a night club ????
The drinks are extremely expensive I had a Corona and my daughter something and lemonade and it was 90 for the two and bar tender never gave us the change from 100
Nothing like taking your own tips !
Years ago you could have alcohol in the bottom of the shisha pipes but they no longer do that but getting there early so we could sit was a waste of time and due to arthritis in my back I cannot stand for long so we ended up leaving and going back to the hotel bar so a disappointing night really
Not worth putting yourself on the guest list
We also wanted to eat but was not going to do this standing so if your mega rich and can afford such an expensive night if you want a table great enjoy but if not if stay away waste of time

Visited April 2013
Andrea Z, Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at 360 Degrees, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for providing us with a feedback following your recent visit at 360 this month. I do apologize if the Team was not able to explain in details the minimum spend policy and sad to read that in this occasion our staff could not understand your problem and did not go extra miles in order to make you and your daughter feel comfortable. All guests are welcome to walk in the venue and free to order a drink at the bar, or simply enjoy the view and good quality music till late. In regards to the Shisha policy, we are working in respect of the DTCM policy and we are very keen to apply the law on this regard. I am extremely sorry to see that you were not satisfied with overall experience, Furthermore, it was with great concerns to read that the service provided was not as expected from a Jumeirah Outlet. I would like to pledge to you that it is certainly never our intend to disappoint our guests, or provide anything else than the best service and products, and I would like to express my personal apologies once again for the shortfalls you and your guests experienced.
Please rest assured that I have noted and shared your comments with my team at 360 for immediate action and remedial improvement. I truly hope that you will regard this experience as an isolate case rather than the norm, and not a representation of the high standard we strive to achieve.

Truly yours