“Perfect family and couple accomodation!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
City Break up to 40% off
Ranked #136 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Wiesbaden
“Perfect family and couple accomodation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was there with my family and I have to admit that I loved this Hotel. For what they offer, the price is really cheap. The atmosphere is good, the service is perfect with really friendly and nice people. The room was awesome, with a huge bed and a couch with a large tv with international channels. We were also at the restaurant, really cheap and good quality of the food ( I recommend fish and chips). In addition, the Hotel is reallt 5 minutes away from the Mall of The Emirates and with less than 5 euro with the taxi you are everywhere in Dubai.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Yasser A, General Manager at Suite Novotel Mall Of The Emirates, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

It's a great pleasure to read that you and your family appreciated your stay in Suite Novotel, and see that you found our team members friendly delivering perfect service, and that food was good.
I have shared your feedback with the team as a means of encouragement to continue to strive for the best.

We hope to see you soon again.
Regards,

789 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
Colchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ended up here due to a lot of events in Dubai at the same time and not a lot of hotels available. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly.Facilities are fairly good with a restaurant and cafeteria and a Nando's accesible directly from the hotel. Didn't try any of the hotel's own food but the nandos was good.
I didn't like the room at all. Strange layout with a seperate toilet just inside the door and then the bathroom round the corner next to the bed so a bit of a trek in the middle of the night, plus both bathroom and toilet were very 'compact' with little room to close the toilet door from inside. Not sure why it's called 'Suite' and is so cramped. Also I expected a suite would probably have some sort of mini-kitchen facilities but didn't, which wasnt a problem for me but might be if you expect it from this kind of place.
I wouldn't have stayed here if my other regular options were available and I wouldn't rush back but at the end of the day it's clean and effective. Just not my cup of tea.

Free wifi in the lobby but nothing in the rooms (that I was

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

From the time we arrived (very early in the morning after a delayed flight) to the time we left, we experiencd great service from everyon we encountered at the hotel. All staff we extremely helpful and friendly to both myself and my two teenage children.
We had a great room with two bathrooms and three beds. My only gripe is that tea and coffee was not replenished daily - although when I asked at reception this was resolved immediately.
The location was great with all main attractions easily accessible by taxi. We didn't get chance to experience the metro but a station was located at the Mall of Emirates.
I would recommend the Novotel MoE as a great, reasonably priced hotel to stay at and hope to return there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Yasser A, General Manager at Suite Novotel Mall Of The Emirates, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Suite Novotel Mall of Emirates. We are very happy to learn about your positive experience with us and I am also pleased to read that our team members were able to efficiently assist you throughout your visit

We are always delighted to see that our guests leave the hotel happy and satisfied with the level of service the team provided them.

I hope we will all have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Warm Regards,
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week and found the facilities just a little bit cramped. It is useful that you can take advantage of the facilities in the Ibis next door (all Accor) but that also made it feel a bit disjointed. The room was clean and small for a "suite" which is pushing it rather. The bed was absolutely rock hard, which did not do my back any good. The breakfast was fine but wifi connection in the reception area struggles to reach the restaurant so downloading my morning paper was a very torrid affair.

For the price it was OK, but I would recommend the Holiday Inn round the corner if you want to stay this close to the MoE for this price. I would return here, but not as a first choice

Room Tip: Make sure you specify a non-smoking room if that is what you want.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.

I regret to read our facilities are bellow your expectations, and that you haven't informed us during your stay about these points as we could have solved few of them, or at least offer you a proper sleep as we do have some bed topper available to soften the bed.
Concerning Internet, please note we are under consideration of reviewing our service and connectivity to enhance the speed of connection, I hope this will be fix on your next stay with us.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service, but clearly did not live up to our promises on this occasion.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and your kind words will definitely continue to inspire us to improve the kind of service we are expected to deliver.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed here with our 7 year old daughter for 4 nights in early December. The hotel was in an excellent location within minutes walk from Mall of the Emirates. Staff at the hotel were pleasant. Rooms were small but clean. Breakfast was good and again good value for the price. I would stay there again if in Dubai. Only complaint is that they do not have WIFI access in the bedrooms. You have to go to the main lobby for this. This seems to be common amongst Accor hotels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor.

It was a pleasure to read your review and see that you found our team members pleasant and the breakfast at good value for money. As you mentioned about the internet connection, please note we are under consideration of reviewing our internet service and connectivity.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to see you soon again.

Warm regards,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Love this hotel. Staff so helpful, room so spacious and the bed so comfortable. You do have to get to most places via taxi but they are so cheap it didn't matter. Pizza pasta night was excellent value for money and the food superb!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Suite Novotel Mall of Emirates for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us and especially appreciated the Pizza and Pasta night of Monday evening.

I will certainly share your feedback with all of them and they will be delighted to see that their hard work has been noticed.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Been to Suite Novotel Mall Of The Emirates? Share your experiences!