We stayed three nights in a junior suite on the 31st floor.
All starts at the Dubai airport, a very warm home, then towards the limo that leads us to the Sofitel.
When we arrived the check in done in your room! very nice! The Butler explained us all.
Discovering our suite, to have seen a good sized suite, oriental style and dark wood against by a carpet that is 70 years instead!
We had access to the Club égallement millesime, friendly with a beautiful view, choice of drinks and canapés.
Negative points are:
- Swimming pool too small, and a real lack of sun longers.
- Large work in front of the hotel, another 18 months, at the same time the hotel informs you.
- AOC resteaurant we tested for the breakfast:
(head waiter not nice!, slow, and do not make a save tea.)
Positive points are:
-The hotel itself is great, although Plasse
- The restaurant ROCOCO!! Turbo the best I've eaten!
Congratulations to Mr. Thomas Pendarovski, who came to greet us.
- The concergerie, great team.
To conclude I would like to thank Mr Martin BORS Gabor (very kind, outgoing and thanks to him and her team we had a nice stay) Pendarovski Mr. Thomas, Mrs. Alice BENOISMrs. Alice BENOIS (smiling, we enjoyed talking to her), Mr. Amod Jha (a person with a great sense of responsibility) and finally Mrs. Schaima (which is handled my reservation, to which answered all my expectations!, thank you again for the Mojito!).
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury beachfront hotel combining French spirit with Dubai’s most appealing features: waterfront location, sea-view and direct access to The Walk, the city’s stylish beachside promenade and outdoor shopping area. 35 Minutes from Dubai International Airport, close to Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Free Zone, two of Dubai’s biggest shopping malls, and three prestigious golf clubs. Leisure facilities: Beauty Salon, Infini-pool, Health Club, Sauna and Steam room. Two restaurants and three lounges present truly international flavors. A dedicated Inspired Meetings team meets the needs of business travellers. Free wi-fi and a separate meetings floor ensure a satisfactory business operation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Amex, ACCOR, Splendia, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.