“Best steak in a long time” 5 of 5 stars

+971 4 454 9538
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Dubai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 5,625 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House serves the finest aged, corn-fed USDA Prime beef. Broiled in a trademark 1,800oF oven & served on a plate heated to 500 degrees F, your steak is presented sizzling hot at your table. Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience. Ruth's Chris never fails to please!
melbourne
“Best steak in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner here, the steak was outstanding as was the service. Wine list was expensive and it would be better if they had varied price options. Otherwise it was perfection. We did have a little trouble finding it but it's at a hotel called "The Address", cheers!

Visited June 2012

North Wales
“Excellent food and big portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

After reading loads of great steakhouse reviews and still not really deciding which one to go to we decided to go to Ruth's Chris Steak House mainly because of the name. We went late on a weekday so it wasnt busy but there were a few in and the atmosphere was really inviting. Our steaks were delicious and the portion sizes were massive - too big for us to finish. The onion ring stack would have done four people and the chios were massive chunky wedges that regrettably we had to leave. It was a bit pricey I suppose around £100 for two with a bottle of wine but we knew the cost in advance and I dont think it was out of kilter with other similar steakhouses

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Munich
“Excellent dining venue but the signature steak could have been better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ruth's at the Address Marina is a beautiful restaurant in a stylish hotel. Service is impeccable and seating and decoration do not give any reason for complaints. The menu is mouthwatering as are the cocktails they serve. The starters were of very high quality and lived up to the reputation. However, the main courses were slightly disappointing. I ordered my steak medium-rare and it arrived rather well done. I did not ask for a replacement because I did not want to let my wife eat her fish alone. Both main courses suffered from too much butter. The waiter had explained that they used butter and sizzling plates but I think they just overdo it. Also, I prefer my meat to be grilled, ideally on charcoal, and Ruth's uses high temperature ovens. The meat was tasty but it would have been way better if ordinarily grilled. But this is of course my personal taste. All in all a good place to eat. Prices are high but in line with the overall level in this class of Dubai venues.

Visited June 2012
Dubai
“Great Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I'm American, therefore, I love a great steak. When I need one in Dubai, Ruth's Chris is my top choice. Although it's not too healthy (but how can you avoid that buttery goodness), it is too good to ignore. Also, the mashed potatoes are fantastic.

Visited May 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A nice steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I went for a business dinner with one colleague. We ordered a set menu for 249 aed each and when I started to look at the wine list we were told that the set menu includes a bottle of wine (promotion).

The starter (onion soup) was good, my steak was excellent, while my friends steak was overcooked. On the side we had creamy spinach and mashed potatoes, which also was very tasty. The chocolate cake dessert was also nice. All food was very rich in taste and probably contained loads of kcal.

The big disappointment was the promotional wine bottle. The young shiraz from 2011 was a bad pair with the tasty food and we did not even finish half the bottle.

The ambience at the restaurant was nice and the service was very good (although I could not pay with a credit card due to some technical problems).

• Visited June 2012