“Stay away from this horrible place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Dubai Concorde Residence Hotel

Dubai Concorde Residence Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dubai
Dubai Concorde Residence Hotel
You added Dubai Concorde Residence Hotel to your Saves list
Baniyas Road | P.O.BOX 64225, Dubai 64225, United Arab Emirates (The Creek)   |
Ranked #361 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Stay away from this horrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Bad everything. Bad rooms, bad service. Had to stay here as a result of a last minute booking. Will never stay within a Kilometer of this bad hotel. Will need to take a nice long shower to get the stench of horrible everything off of my body.

• Stayed February 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
Hartley South Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very inexpensive, friendly staff and everything you need. Our team enjoyed the suite and service.
everything was closed in Dubai due to Ramadan and Friday prayers but the Hotel made our stay complete.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

After flying 13 hours it was nice to check into a quiet and almost "Westernized" hotel. I had a suite that fit my needs for the next 4 days that I would be in town. The staff was very helpful and a driver was always available when I needed one. Its not the Burj Al Arab but it is a close 2nd or 3rd if you throw in staff friendliness!!. The beds are comfortable and the A/C works very well which is important on this side of the world!...LOL. The cost was reasonable for what one will pay in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

We came for uk visa to Dubai. The price and location was good so we booked this hotel.the hotel was nice with really nice and helpful staff. I requested for creek view ,upper floor,early check in, and pay cash at the hotel. The reception lady (Rose) was nice and accepted all my request. When I told her we need the passport for the embassy she scanned them and give us back our passport immediately!
Because we had not local currency she told us we can exchange and pay later!
I only had been there, for one night and came back to my country but my family had been there for 9 days. Everyday I booked through the website(because it was cheaper than directly from hotel and requested to pay cash there and every time they accept it and did not charge my credit. I had to send some documents to my family I emailed them to the hotel and they
printed out and gave it to my family every time and informed me about everything. I want to appreciate here from Sharon Noma and Celin (reservation agents) who helped me a lot during my family has staying there also Rose and foad at the reception.really nice location,near to city center and visa application center and one block from creek and famous hotels like Hilton.the 2 bed apt was really comfortable with nice view of creek and alkhalifeh tower.the price is really good for the service and apartment.

Room Tip: We had 2bedrooms apt 1401 in on 14 floor with a nice view of creek and alkhalifeh tower. Very huge...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2008

Dubai was our last stop before heading home to Perth, Australia. Having searched for a decent (value) hotel on the internet, we decided to gave this hotel a go. We were gonna settle for Ibis, thank God we didnt; its shoe box size room kinda put me off.

Anyway, when you arrived in Dubai and if you're holding Australian pasport, you wouldnt need to get a visa; so went straight to the immigration queue line (in Paris we were told by the ticketing lady to get visa when we arrived in dubai. Doh!). We checked with the airport guy in Dubai and he said we DIDNT NEED A VISA!.

Ok, lets moved on to other important thing: BEER! or any other alcohol beverages for that matter...
Grabbed yourself a trolley, went straight to duty free shop, and filled your trolley with as much cartons of beer/alcohol beverages as possible. Why??? because outside the airport; Dubai's a dry country. If in any case alcohol were available, it's very-very expensive. So word of advise: stocked up before leaving the airport!!! (so you'll always had cold beer in your room after a full day tour on a hot day - sweet!!!)

So, back to Dubai Concorde, we've got picked up and taken to the hotel. By the time we got to the hotel it was past midnight and only the night shift were on duty. They asked us to leave the passport overnight (which I reluctantly gave, which made me all panicky thinking of them losing our passports) but luckily they did take good care of the passport and were handed back to us in the morning after the receptionist sorted out all the admin. My husband said “they have stacks of all the guests passports there” – the thought of this made me shiver.
And I was glad to see that I wasn’t the only one who’s not comfortable leaving my own passport in their hand, because the next day while we were chatting with the front office this middle eastern guest was literally begging the receptionist to keep his passport safely or else.

Now, the hotel itself; I must say it’s no Burj Al Arab but it’s was a pleasant hotel to stay. The staff were friendly, the hotel clean and comfortable, with big room and comfy bed and AC!!! Breakfast buffet were good and plentiful. The location of the hotel was close to the Gold Souk.
They organized a car to take us to the Burj Al Arab for dinner which was nice (you needed to call the Burj for dinner reservation and they’ll send you a confirmation fax. Then you must bring that fax and showed it to the security at the gate to enter Burj Al Arab – I know…. It sounded like mission impossible or 007 but it so worth it)

Attached to the hotel, on the ground floor there’s a restaurant where you could try some shisha.
We were in Dubai mid June and the sky was unfortunaly foggy

• Liked — clean and confortable hotel
  • Disliked — we had to leave passport with reception overnight :(
  • Stayed June 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Dubai Concorde Residence Hotel? Share your experiences!