Just returned from a week break at The One and Only Arabian Court, 3rd visit to this hotel can not fault the service it really is secong to non. Very helpful and courteous. We arrived early to our hotel however the hotel was very accomodating and provided our room to us early.
The only change that I personally noticed was the amount of children/familys. Previouse visits it has been marketed as a couples hotel however there was an awful lot of noise by the pool by children. Not as quite and secluded as previous visits.
Did try to sunbathe at the Residence which is specififcally for Adults however was told this is for residence staying at the Residence Accomodation which was very dissapionting as on a few occasions I found myself leaving the pool area due to the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai