Just got back on Monday 1st October from a superb stay at this hotel. The Luxury room really was! Superb friendly staff all around the hotel and grounds. The pool was a very nice 28deg which actually felt quite cool after the 34deg sea. The pool staff keep you topped up with iced water, fruit kebabs, and clean your sunglasses every day. The food was excellent in all of the restaurants. The gardens are spotless and very well kept with a nice shaded walk under the palms to the Palace and Residence sister hotels. We will stay here again on our return to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai